PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2010, 09:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

ladysilver40 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: sprint htc touch unlock for cricket

ok so i bought this HTC Touch Pro from a friend already flashed to cricket. I dont think it was a full flash because i went to get on the internet and its not working ..... Could doing this help me? or does anyone know wdf i have to do to get my internet working?
Old 01-22-2010, 10:01 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladysilver40 View Post
ok so i bought this HTC Touch Pro from a friend already flashed to cricket. I dont think it was a full flash because i went to get on the internet and its not working ..... Could doing this help me? or does anyone know wdf i have to do to get my internet working?
Well tell us a little more info? First you say a Touch Pro but you've posted in a Touch thread, no biggy! Take a look at the TP Tutorial in my signature down below.
There are a few thing that could cause this. But right off I'm going to blame the PST setting. I'm willing to bet that in the security tab and Mip default tab you will find that it is not your phone # and is the previous users.
Other possible causes are
crickets system
No carrier or wap setting installed.
Or even a stock ROM can cause issues.
Old 02-15-2010, 05:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC 6850
Carrier: Cricket

manhammmer is a n00b

Hi there. I just got my Alltell 6850. I am trying to unlock and flash to cricket. I can pay the money for a text/mms/web flash from a store locally, but I also want to be able to use apps and GPS. Any suggestions for where to go for the Touch Pro?

Thanks,

Mike
Old 02-16-2010, 01:49 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhammmer View Post
Hi there. I just got my Alltell 6850. I am trying to unlock and flash to cricket. I can pay the money for a text/mms/web flash from a store locally, but I also want to be able to use apps and GPS. Any suggestions for where to go for the Touch Pro?

Thanks,

Mike
Check out the links in my signature for your TP.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue