PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2007, 10:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

meatlocker is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Just got the first "Post-Swap" bill from Sprint

Well, this is interesting. I just got my first bill since I swapped the Mogul for the Touch, and, surprise...I got charged $10.00 for 2-day shipping, $19.99 for the "handset upgrade"...and that is it. My bill was otherwise exactly what I pay every month. I had expected to see the charge for the Touch on my bill, as I never received the return kit for the Mogul. A quick check of my order status online for the Touch shows that the total ($564) has been paid in full. I got my Touch on Nov 8th. Hmm.

I was preparing myself for another call to Sprint regarding the return kit and my bill...now this. It would appear that I got the Touch for $29.99, and I am keeping my Mogul.

Anyone else get their post-swap bill?
Old 11-29-2007, 10:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: T Mobile

cykococo is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to cykococo
Have not yet got my first bill, but they did not send me a return kit for my Mogul either. In my conversations w Customer Care (what a joke) they said they put a 30 day credit for the price of the Touch on my bill, don't know if that was the case here or not and I guess only next month's bill will tell. Will keep u posted on if I got a hit on my bill or not...
Old 11-29-2007, 10:38 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
I got charged the 18.00 upgrade, 12.00 overnight shipping, and 369.00 for the touch. Had to call back 2 times to get them to e-mail me a return shipping label for my 6700. Sent it back Monday and am waiting for the 369.00 to go away. Guess I'll pay my bill -369.00 until it does go away, or I'll be doing some more calling! They didn't mention the 18.00 and 12.00 when they agreed to replace my 6700(for free???)
Old 11-29-2007, 10:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Pitchblack98 is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to Pitchblack98 Send a message via AIM to Pitchblack98 Send a message via Yahoo to Pitchblack98
My account is all screwed up... First I had a $499.99 credit on my account. The bill I just got showed the $499.99 credit and a $499.99 charge. So they basically cancel each other out. I sent my phone back after I got my Touch and figured they got it and all is good. Well today I log into my account and notice I have a refund/adjustment in the amount of $519.99. So my account now has a credit of about $460 after my monthly charges... I have no idea what is going on and on top of it all, all of my lines have been split up into seperate accounts. Something isn't right and ecare told me everything was good on their end.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:49 PM
Lurker

mariartw is a n00b
Well I'd look if I wasn't getting the following message:

Temporarily Unavailable

We are very sorry, but the systems required to access your account information are currently unavailable.
We regret any inconvenience this causes. Please try again later, and thank you for choosing PCS Service from Sprint.
Old 11-30-2007, 02:05 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff
ROFL

I just checked my account... and I have a CREDIT of 465.12 on there...

I guess I got my Touch for free lol

I wouldn't have any complaints with that.

I'll keep an eye on my account and see what happens. If it isn't fixed by the 28th of December, I may do the right thing and call them and tell them they made a mistake.
Old 11-30-2007, 02:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Pitchblack98 is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to Pitchblack98 Send a message via AIM to Pitchblack98 Send a message via Yahoo to Pitchblack98
Not the thread jack, but maybe they just like people in Colorado... haha...

EtherealRemnant... I see your in Golden. I live in Littleton right off of 470 and Wadsworth.
Old 11-30-2007, 02:55 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff
Maybe that's the case lol.

I just hope that it doesn't turn into one of those things where a few months pass by then suddenly my phone service gets shut off because I pass the spending limit, only to find out that Sprint stuck that 465 back on my account.

I'm technically in Lakewood, btw. 6th & Union. But my address says Golden so I just use that.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch

ftablas is a n00b
don't think that you are getting anything for free they are switching their billing system so there are no longer two accounts sprint and nextel they are merging finally the accounts so they can help you better in the future. my bill is all screwed too, i think that is going to clear up by dec. 10 at the latest. so don't think that you are getting anything for free.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:09 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*

I don't know... from looking, the charge for the device is 100% off my account and the adjustments that were made on my account for the device are still there.

I don't really care as long as they don't turn that credit into a debit and try to make me pay it.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue