PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2007, 10:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

ammaralo is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
i remember back on my 6700, it used to have a little switch on the back for focus. THat actually used to help out alot when taking close ups. How can i do that for the Touch? I looked through the settings and I couldnt find anything.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

Zyphlin is keeping up the good workZyphlin is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by djk1 View Post
Not to sound like a pest or anything but I understand that your SLR cameras take great pictures. I understand that the little click and shoot take better pictures, and even web cameras take better pictures. But unfortunatly I dont carry my SLR, point and shoot or even web camera with me all the time. What I do carry all the time is my $400 dollar sprint touch that claimed 2.0 megapixel camera. I know not all hardware are created equal but my wifes samsung upstage sometimes takes better pictures. I cant even put our camera in the same catagory as the iphone camera. By the way I had the Mogul for about three months and image quality on the Mogul is just as crappy as the touch.
And you got what it claimed, a 2.0 megapixel camera. It has just that. The problem is that other parts of the camera are not of "great" quality. You are taking one buzzword and thinking its the same.

Think back a few years in computers. "I have a 1ghz processer!" Great, good to hear. Is it a Pentium or is it a Celeron?

The iPhone was created pretty much to be a mobile multimedia beast with a phone attached. The addition of a phone would be a huge thing for their target audiance. The Touch is more based on being a complete overall device...which means it may not do the media things as great as the iphone, but it can do more in general.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue