PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2007, 02:56 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicatrize View Post
eCare will not get you anywhere.
Actually eCare has been really helpful for me the last like 25 out of 30 emails that I have sent to them ..

I have a pretty good plan now thanks to them and also got some phones from them in 1 month period and yeah I am not going to talk about pricing =]

I <3 Android
Old 11-08-2007, 02:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
according to the tracking through ups ill be getting mine tomorrow im stoked.... and has anyone else noticed that almost every thread here has reverted to the touch or switching form the mogul to the touch and how to do it lol..... hopefully that will come to an end soon.
Old 11-08-2007, 03:02 AM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt19 View Post
according to the tracking through ups ill be getting mine tomorrow im stoked.... and has anyone else noticed that almost every thread here has reverted to the touch or switching form the mogul to the touch and how to do it lol..... hopefully that will come to an end soon.
You telling me... I do hope this whole ordeal ends soon as well.

If we had forseen this happening we'd have created one big thread for everything... but too many threads were created and grew lots of pages in such a short time it wouldn't have been fair to merge them.

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 11-08-2007, 03:31 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff
Just goes to show you how much most people who want a useful device dislike their 6800 LOL.

I'm still really on the fence as to whether or not I want to fight some more to try to get one... I played with it. Its a kick ass device. Much more responsive than my Mogul, even though my Mogul is tweaked in all ways I've found... But I hate the idea of not having my hardware buttons...
Old 11-08-2007, 04:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
just got mine today and i love this thing way better than the mogul best decision i ever made
Old 11-08-2007, 04:43 PM
No charge for Awesomeness
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Musicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt19 View Post
just got mine today and i love this thing way better than the mogul best decision i ever made
In what way(s) is it "way better than the Mogul"? What do you personally enjoy about the device versus the Mogul?
Old 11-08-2007, 05:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH
Carrier: sprint

monster28 is a n00b
it runs faster more mem don't have to reset just to get mem back calls are clear and krisp the bt works and looks nice and fits in the pocket andthe green led isn't that brite and the touch is bulit better just fells more complet all in all the thouch is away better phone and i think that it will out do the mogul in so meny ways sorry for the miss spelled words
Old 11-08-2007, 05:28 PM
No charge for Awesomeness
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Musicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIP
Are you typing from your Touch?
Old 11-08-2007, 06:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Pitchblack98 is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to Pitchblack98 Send a message via AIM to Pitchblack98 Send a message via Yahoo to Pitchblack98
Well... Looks like I'm SOL... I called in to talk to someone again and this time I was told they would not swap out my phone. They said my Mogul didn't come from Sprint even though I have a reciept showing it came from their website. They couldn't even tell me where it did come from, only that it did not come from Sprint. Even if it came from an authorized Sprint dealer it doesn't make sense to me. Either way I paid full price for it and it is a Sprint phone. Apparently they are telling me they are not responible for their own equipment.

What pisses me off the most is it felt like Sprint was stalling me cause I was close to my 30 days. I've been told by ecare they would swap it. I was told by account services they would swap it and was going to order it for me. Then I was told they don't have them in their inventory, and last but not least, today I was told they would not swap it because it did not come from them. What I don't understand is why after 2 weeks of emails and phone calls they would tell me that now. My 30 days with my Mogul is up today so no matter what happens now I'm stuck with it.

After I was told that, the person I was talking to refused to do anything else for me so I asked to cancel my 3 lines. They lady in retentions would only offer me $75 off the full price of the touch and a 15% discount on my monthly service. I told them no, but didn't cancel my service at that time. I took the paperwork that came with my Mogul to a Sprint store on my way to work today and they verified it. They called in to someone and told them I was there with proof of where it came from, but again was denied because their computers show they phone did not come from Sprint. I guess I forged all that paperwork...

So I'm pissed and have no idea what to do next other than to cancel and go to another carrier or live with a $600 brick that locks up every hour or so. I have to do a soft reset after every phone call that I use bluetooth cause it locks up.
Old 11-08-2007, 07:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6700..6800..touch..diamond..pro
Carrier: sprint

adrian2pm is becoming a great contributor
is it possible to exchange my mogul which i got as a replacement for my 6700 last oct 12 to TOUCH with no questions ask? or is the 30 day period only works if you buy the mogul?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue