PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like this ROM?
Yes 168 68.85%
It's OK 35 14.34%
Neutral 30 12.30%
Not so Good 4 1.64%
No 7 2.87%
Voters: 244. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2009, 03:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 3/25/09] v2.4 & Beta v4.0 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bx718bklyn View Post
Is there a way to add weather to the today plug-in?

Personally I use Titanium Weather widget found here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...8&d=1237882936 works great so far and is in QVGA for the Touch running WinMO 6.5

Detroit Doug

Old 03-26-2009, 04:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Ok look, the M2D patch for 2.1 doesnt work for the 2.4 M2D because it's a totally different version, one is from the Opal and the new one is from the Iolite!!!

Also....I put Cybertron and MS Voice in the ROM
Old 03-26-2009, 04:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch (Sprint)

derekwilkinson is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroit_doug View Post
Personally I use Titanium Weather widget found here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...8&d=1237882936 works great so far and is in QVGA for the Touch running WinMO 6.5

Detroit Doug
Are you using that on this ROM? It doesn't seem to work for me.
Old 03-26-2009, 04:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekwilkinson View Post
Are you using that on this ROM? It doesn't seem to work for me.
I did earlier this AM and now testing another 6.5 ROM currently as well

did you setup the app after install and reboot? if not it can be tricky to find so here ya go

under launcher on the main screen you will see the TitaniumWeather listed with Press to Update Weather and in the lower right the word setup in the softkey
click on setup and follow through all the listings, it will when done cause the homescreen to drop out a couple times and come back if you scroll up to the widget above time you should see your weather
I setup the app to update the data every 30 minutes, at those times you will see it listing that it is updating the it will drop the homescreen, but dont worry itll come back fast and have the new data/graphics listed

Detroit Doug
Old 03-26-2009, 04:54 PM
N00b

derekwilkinson is a n00b

Quote:
I did earlier this AM and now testing another 6.5 ROM currently as well

did you setup the app after install and reboot? if not it can be tricky to find so here ya go

under launcher on the main screen you will see the TitaniumWeather listed with Press to Update Weather and in the lower right the word setup in the softkey
click on setup and follow through all the listings, it will when done cause the homescreen to drop out a couple times and come back if you scroll up to the widget above time you should see your weather
I setup the app to update the data every 30 minutes, at those times you will see it listing that it is updating the it will drop the homescreen, but dont worry itll come back fast and have the new data/graphics listed

Detroit Doug
That must be my problem, I don't see Launcher on the home screen. How do I get this to show?
Old 03-26-2009, 04:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
That must be my problem, I don't see Launcher on the home screen. How do I get this to show?
try browsing down to the programs files>titanium weather and clicking onmortscript.exe should bring up a popup and then reboot the device and look again

Or try reinstalling again

Detroit Doug
Old 03-26-2009, 05:38 PM
N00b

derekwilkinson is a n00b

Quote:
try browsing down to the programs files>titanium weather and clicking onmortscript.exe should bring up a popup and then reboot the device and look again

Or try reinstalling again

Detroit Doug
I found that and got to run, but it still won't show up on my Today screen. I configured everything, then I ran "Run Weather Update and exit" and "Run Full Update and exit". I'm going to try to uninstall and try again.
Old 03-26-2009, 06:27 PM
N00b

derekwilkinson is a n00b

I'm using NFSFAN's new 6.5 ROM now, but I liked the .tsk file from this one better. Any chance you could upload it?

Thanks!
Old 03-26-2009, 06:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
I'm using NFSFAN's new 6.5 ROM now, but I liked the .tsk file from this one better. Any chance you could upload it?

Thanks!
Cant use TSK files with WinMO 6.5 (at least not yet) they cause alot of problems as they are designed for different settings or configs, at least what Ive read so far, but if you just take the emprex background and under start>settings>today and select it as the background it will look just as good

Detroit Doug
Old 03-26-2009, 06:38 PM
N00b

derekwilkinson is a n00b

Quote:
Cant use TSK files with WinMO 6.5 (at least not yet) they cause alot of problems as they are designed for different settings or configs, at least what Ive read so far, but if you just take the emprex background and under start>settings>today and select it as the background it will look just as good

Detroit Doug
Even if they are both for 6.5? The build of NFSFANs is 11198 and this one was 11189 I believe, so there shouldn't be that much difference, right?
I'm not wanting to use it on a different version (6.1 or 6.0). I just don't like the blue in his version
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development