PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like this ROM?
Yes 168 68.85%
It's OK 35 14.34%
Neutral 30 12.30%
Not so Good 4 1.64%
No 7 2.87%
Voters: 244. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2009, 10:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: sprint

apeas2 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 4/4/09] v2.5 & Beta v4.0 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

WDM, whats the name of the Youtube cab in your list?
Old 04-04-2009, 10:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Ehhh....I don't have it, so i have no idea where to get a Youtube program
Old 04-04-2009, 10:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

houseman is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to houseman Send a message via Skype™ to houseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by apeas2 View Post
WDM, whats the name of the Youtube cab in your list?
Try this one i don't know how old it is.

Last edited by houseman; 06-17-2010 at 12:04 PM.
Old 04-04-2009, 11:05 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Ok I can update the Youtube Player on the ROMs to 2.5, the one on the rom is 1.6, I would have to port it from Rhodium...

I can also port TouchFlo 3 from the Rhodium, but idk if it'll make a big enough difference, but I can do it...

Should I do both or 1 or the other or it doesnt matter?
Old 04-04-2009, 11:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Ok I can update the Youtube Player on the ROMs to 2.5, the one on the rom is 1.6, I would have to port it from Rhodium...

I can also port TouchFlo 3 from the Rhodium, but idk if it'll make a big enough difference, but I can do it...

Should I do both or 1 or the other or it doesnt matter?
Whatever works
Old 04-05-2009, 12:00 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Well, if thats the way most people feel then I'll just leave it the way it is....everything in my rom works perfect, but sometimes people are OCD about having the latest of everything even though it could be worse, the same, or a tiny bit different

Now if it was a major difference, like 6.1 to 6.5 or Audio Manager 1.0 or 2.0, then thats another story....but this Youtube is no different than ours now except better looking it maybe faster

Thus the reason why I don't use SYS 21042 or 40, or why I don't update every single thing that needs updating because if every chef did that, we would have to work around the clock to update our roms
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-05-2009, 12:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Well, if thats the way most people feel then I'll just leave it the way it is....everything in my rom works perfect, but sometimes people are OCD about having the latest of everything even though it could be worse, the same, or a tiny bit different

Now if it was a major difference, like 6.1 to 6.5 or Audio Manager 1.0 or 2.0, then thats another story....but this Youtube is no different than ours now except better looking it maybe faster

Thus the reason why I don't use SYS 21042 or 40, or why I don't update every single thing that needs updating because if every chef did that, we would have to work around the clock to update our roms
Thats what I am talking about. I am running one i cooked up myself as we speak. 6.5
Old 04-05-2009, 12:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE

PedroDaGr8 is keeping up the good workPedroDaGr8 is keeping up the good work

Quote:

This is why I LOVE your ROMs, fast and stable. Not always on the bleeding edge, but ALWAYS just WORK.
Old 04-05-2009, 12:14 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroDaGr8 View Post
This is why I LOVE your ROMs, fast and stable. Not always on the bleeding edge, but ALWAYS just WORK.
Yup, ty

People like playing the numbers game , I don't I go with what works

ALso apeas I'll make the Youtube cab from my OEM for you tomorrow
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-05-2009, 12:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: BB 9630 Tour

fparkin is just getting started

i agree wdm are the best roms i ever used
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development