View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 04:50 PM
detroit_doug
Halfway to VIP Status

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 3/25/09] v2.4 & Beta v4.0 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekwilkinson View Post
Are you using that on this ROM? It doesn't seem to work for me.
I did earlier this AM and now testing another 6.5 ROM currently as well

did you setup the app after install and reboot? if not it can be tricky to find so here ya go

under launcher on the main screen you will see the TitaniumWeather listed with Press to Update Weather and in the lower right the word setup in the softkey
click on setup and follow through all the listings, it will when done cause the homescreen to drop out a couple times and come back if you scroll up to the widget above time you should see your weather
I setup the app to update the data every 30 minutes, at those times you will see it listing that it is updating the it will drop the homescreen, but dont worry itll come back fast and have the new data/graphics listed

Detroit Doug