PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2009, 12:19 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Updated 2/25 Unofficial PPCK Build Updates 20954, 210xx, 21015, 21018

apache core is now updated for 21018 xip sorry for the ommision.
Old 03-03-2009, 01:34 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch
Carrier: Sprint

Csquared is just getting started

I have searched for an answer and am unable to solve. When I press the start button and then press any thing from there (Programs, settings, etc) I get a white background color after I press. (and the words are white as well, so Its all white) I have this problem with all roms I make with PPCK. Does anyone have this issue, but better yet a fix.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:02 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csquared View Post
I have searched for an answer and am unable to solve. When I press the start button and then press any thing from there (Programs, settings, etc) I get a white background color after I press. (and the words are white as well, so Its all white) I have this problem with all roms I make with PPCK. Does anyone have this issue, but better yet a fix.

Is it just a white flash when using enlarged start menu? I've seen it and its a minor annoyance on vogue but never looked into fixing it. Try using another version of the enlarged start menu or leave it unselected all together for the old style start menu with small icons.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch

Csquared is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
Is it just a white flash when using enlarged start menu? I've seen it and its a minor annoyance on vogue but never looked into fixing it. Try using another version of the enlarged start menu or leave it unselected all together for the old style start menu with small icons.
I will give this a try. Thanks
Old 03-03-2009, 04:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

FormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on repFormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on repFormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on repFormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on repFormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on repFormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on repFormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on repFormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on repFormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on repFormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Could be a color setting somewhere in HKLM\System\GWE\SysColor. Try installing a different .tsk file (the default VZW tsk for sure over-writes the above color settings) and see if the flash goes away or changes. If so, this could be your problem. It could be something else completely though.
Old 03-03-2009, 04:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc6700

deprekate is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
sorry guys I made a small oversight and left the 21018 xip out from the apache core. Cores are correct for other devices and I'll correct the apache core later. As far as the described apache problems it not the sys per se but issues with the oem driver sets and registry. PPCK should update them soon.
So it is the BuildOS that is ruining everything? It is not the sys/rom? No wonder no matter what sys I use I get the same probems.

I have been waiting for PPCK to fix this for a month or more now(not really sure when they broke it) and they have yet to, and its really hard to go without my phone

If I have an old Buildos and the old OEM driver sets and old registry and your new sys dropped in, do you think it will work correctly? If not I wouldnt mind the old buildos with any old build update 19xxx-2xxxx. Does anyone have an archived ppckitchen folder?
Old 03-03-2009, 06:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

cg83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcg83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcg83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcg83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

thanks for 18 update.but now its just stuck on the windows mobile 6.1 green screen. it made that lil sound the radio does when connecting and theres a green led flashing but still stuck on screen. i will try one more hard reset if not working i'll go back to 15
Old 03-04-2009, 08:12 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: PPC6800

pachock is a n00b

I have updated to 21018. Everything works great except for active snc push. seems like voice call breaks the push. have to manually sync once to re-establish.

thank you
Old 03-04-2009, 08:17 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

For 21018 on apache only you need to redownload the apache core extract it and place the apache_core_drellisdee in kit folder in build os. Place the device base in it in the project folder and make NEW selections using the 21018 and the apache_drellisdee in create new project. This will fix apache hung on splash on 21018. As to the power off etc the apache core reg and drivers need an update thats why they give power off etc issues on any sys.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Eris
Carrier: Verizon

ruslan is becoming a great contributor

build 21015 has problem with Remote Desktop Mobile. Data not working if selected. Installed RDM via cab and all good.
I had problem with Data since 20931 build but never had time to nail down the OEM that's causing it. Might be the RDM as well.
Haven't tried 21018 yet.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development