PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 01:27 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Updated 2/25 Unofficial PPCK Build Updates 20954, 210xx, 21015, 21018

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr4r4n View Post
for some reason ive been having a problem getting 21018 to boot period on my 6700 w/ 2.05 BL and i downloaded the fixed stuff you updated 2 days ago, it hangs at the
wm 6.1 screen any ideas on what it may be?
Please upload your selections.txt as an attachment.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:45 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: PPC6800
Carrier: Sprint

pachock is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
Added it to cab and uploaded. Thanks FP for the tip.
After intalling the latest cab, if there are not phone calls active sync seems to work properly. if the call comes in, active sync displays the following error:
can not connet a voice call is in progress.
support code: 0x85020008

Have to manually initiate the sync process.

thank you for your help
Old 03-05-2009, 07:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

ty for the 21018....fixed alot of my problems
Old 03-05-2009, 09:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Vogue & apache
Carrier: Verizon

mr4r4n is becoming a great contributor

now i know this is along a different question but it relays to me flashing these so hopefully someone can help, awhile ago during last summer i had a failed flash on the 6700 and i had never bricked any of my previuos devices before, and after two weeks of fiddling with it i managed to somehow get it to go with the noid ruu but only that one, every other ruu does not read my apache as an apache anymore, and with the 2.05 bootloader it makes it more difficult because of the space difference because altough the device is revived everytime i flash it hits 99% and then "fails" i do a hard reset and a newly installed rom is running with only the bootscreen as the only thing lost, ive been wanting to change the bootloader and radio version (2.05 and radio 1.10) but its kind of worriing when the device always "fails" updates because i dont want it to actually fail a bootloader or radio change and, sorry for boring you guys but the reason why i say it involves these build versions was before we were warned about them being larger roms and to choose lightly and ive had it running well, tried wm6.5 and am trying to build a 21018 and i know when im over size because the boot screen is normally black now but if im over what it can handle it looks like tv static on the screen and will crash when it shows version & radio info again im sorry for running on but ive been trying the newer versions you've been putting out and the've been working better i just want it to be a normal apache again, also for the east coast US (ny) i was wondering if anyone could recomend BL version and radio version on verizon wireless after i get 21018 working
Old 03-06-2009, 11:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Eris

ruslan is becoming a great contributor

just cooked build 21018.
Have the issue with text messaging.
When sending to multiple people, it gets sent to everyone, but thread is created only for first person on the list. In previous builds it would start a thread for everyone on the list.
Anyone knows the fix? It's not a big deal but would be nice to have it.
Thanks.
Old 03-07-2009, 12:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: AT&T Tilt
Carrier: AT&T

goggin is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
Try this cab I made as it corrects the reg and installs the 21015 actsync.dll. This MAY??? fix it. Updated cab to include 21015 repllog.exe too
Thanks a million! I live on my Exchange email, but find 15 min sync's are my pref vs direct push. With the 21018 build I found I could only do direct push, periodically sync'ing (say, every 15 min's) didn't work until I applied your cab.

Now I'm back in biz! Synch's just fine every 15 min's...just the way I like it
Old 03-07-2009, 03:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV 6900

chronodrago is keeping up the good workchronodrago is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruslan View Post
just cooked build 21018.
Have the issue with text messaging.
When sending to multiple people, it gets sent to everyone, but thread is created only for first person on the list. In previous builds it would start a thread for everyone on the list.
Anyone knows the fix? It's not a big deal but would be nice to have it.
Thanks.

i have the same problem! kind of annoying not gonna lie, ut not too debilitating. anyone know how to fix that though?
Old 03-08-2009, 06:37 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Maybe try using the sms providers from 21015 too the 21018 was a reassembled from a cooked rom so there seem to be little quirks but all in all its pretty good. This is pretty much a non-issue personally as I can't even remember the last time I sent a multi-party sms. You would need to extract the 21015 & 21018 sys and remove the sms providers folder and replace the one in the 21018 with the 21015 sms providers and re-rar then recook to see if it worked.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:01 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch

Csquared is just getting started

Does anyone know where I could get an OEM for the Diamond keyboards that works with 21018. Im using PPCK to build my rom so Im not sure if its just that.
Old 03-09-2009, 01:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV 6900

chronodrago is keeping up the good workchronodrago is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csquared View Post
Does anyone know where I could get an OEM for the Diamond keyboards that works with 21018. Im using PPCK to build my rom so Im not sure if its just that.
u dont need a new one or special one, they work. just grab the one that is located in oem requests thread in this forum. worked for me.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development