PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2009, 04:08 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Updated 2/25 Unofficial PPCK Build Updates 20954, 210xx, 21015, 21018

Many people have been asking for me to share my kitchens as I use PPCK. I have made an "unofficial PPCK update". This is just a drop in and ready to build as its already packaged PPCK style. 210xx and 21015 are very fast.

Supported CDMA Devices:
Vogue
Titan
Herman/Touch Pro
Apache
Victor/Diamond

Sys available:
210xx
21018 (please redownload appropriate device core as its updated for 21018 )

Directions:
Download the device rar and extract the main rar ie (vogue.rar). Example for vogue follows: Place the Vogue_Core_Drellisdee unextracted into the PPCK kitchens folder. Place the Vogue_WM6.1_Drellisdee into the devicebases folder in projects/groups folder in PPCK. Download the sys of your choice and extract the main rar and place the Sys rars (unextracted) into the PPCK kitchen folder. The txt files go into projects/groups buildbase folder. Start BuildOS and enjoy!!!

Note on herman: I use the vzw payload and the ppck pagepool changer does not work. Use a hex editor on ruu_signed.nbh after cooking prior to flashing and search for string 03 15 A0 03 . XVI32 is a free one. TUT is found here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=50754&highlight=change+page+pro

Ignore the first string of 03 15 A0 03 and change the 2nd string ie. 06 15 A0 03 will give you a 24mb dynamic PP.

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 03-10-2009 at 03:29 PM.
This post has been thanked 29 times.
Old 02-15-2009, 04:08 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Unofficial PPCK Build Updates

Due to the issues with microsoft tracking builds here downloads are at : http://www.ppchaven.com/viewtopic.ph...1&p=8270#p8270

Screw it have at em till they get pulled:

Links

SYS:

SYS 20954

SYS 210xx

SYS 21015

SYS 21018

Devices:

Vogue Core

Titan Core

Herman Core

Apache Core

Victor Core

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 03-10-2009 at 03:29 PM.
This post has been thanked 21 times.
Old 02-15-2009, 03:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800 & 6900

amanda1985 is a n00b

Thanks kitchen works great. Was wondering when the next kitchen release beyond 20931 would be.
Old 02-15-2009, 04:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to savior02

where is the 21015 sys files???????
Old 02-15-2009, 05:35 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by savior02 View Post
where is the 21015 sys files???????

Due to the issues with microsoft tracking builds here downloads are at : http://www.ppchaven.com/viewtopic.ph...1&p=8270#p8270

Its under my premium content section there. Must register however :P
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6875 - Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

biglcny is becoming a great contributor
Re: Unofficial PPCK Build Updates 20954, 210xx, 21015

This build is ridiculous, everything is top notch

I have never been able to get a revA icon working even when using NueRSSI. How on earth did u do it?
Old 02-16-2009, 07:55 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglcny View Post
This build is ridiculous, everything is top notch

I have never been able to get a revA icon working even when using NueRSSI. How on earth did u do it?
Not an indicator its just an icon. It will display that always regardless of rev0 or revA. I have been unable to get the indicator to light on vogue or titan for vzw. Also, what build did you use? I have had I unconfirmed report of stuck at 2nd splash on titan and is possbile I messed up a xip as I made these while sitting at the hospital for 3 days waiting for my wife to come home from having a baby :P

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 02-16-2009 at 07:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-16-2009, 08:21 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Apache core coming soon. I test booted all 3 sys & apache xips sucessfully and was impressed with the speed on such an old device.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

FormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on repFormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on repFormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on repFormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on repFormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on repFormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on repFormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on repFormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on repFormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on repFormerPalmOS is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Potentially stupid question (and apologies in advance if so) - are these SYS for QVGA or VGA devices? I'm thinking of playing with 21014 or 21015 for CDMA Touch Pro (VGA device).
Old 02-16-2009, 10:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6900

1loudsvt is keeping up the good work1loudsvt is keeping up the good work

21015 works great on my vogue thanks
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development