PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2008, 02:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

jeiyuu is keeping up the good workjeiyuu is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 9/30/08] v1.6 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

I also hope that WDM decides to get back to creating roms even with everything that he has been through. I have the ppckitchen, but it just isn't the same as his roms.. Hope he decides to come back!

If I helped you in any way, be sure to say
Old 11-29-2008, 04:59 PM
N00b

eagle63 is a n00b

Great Rom!! One question: Is the Manilla 2D stuff the cause of the data connection arrow bug? This is my only complaint, and while not a huge deal it is nice to know when the device has an idle data connection or not. Thanks again for a great rom.
Old 11-29-2008, 05:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle63 View Post
Great Rom!! One question: Is the Manilla 2D stuff the cause of the data connection arrow bug? This is my only complaint, and while not a huge deal it is nice to know when the device has an idle data connection or not. Thanks again for a great rom.
No it's the dialer....just install a new dialer and it will fix it
Old 12-01-2008, 03:11 PM
N00b

eagle63 is a n00b

Please pardon my ignorance as I’m a bit of a noob to custom ROM’s on the vogue, but I’ve got a comment/question about the TF2D interface. I think it looks great and I love the work that the community has done with it, but does anyone else find the home screen a bit unusable? One of the great things about the WM Today screen is the ability to see upcoming calendar events without having to open the calendar app. But with the TF2D home screen, you can see at most 1 appointment because the rest of the screen is taken up by the (ridiculously?) over-sized clock.

I realize this isn’t really the fault of TF2D since it’s just emulating TF3D, which is an HTC design. But I’m just wondering if others are able to deal with the lack of an upcoming appointment view, or if there are workarounds or ways to configure the home screen to show more real stuff and less clock.  Thanks for any info,
Old 12-02-2008, 03:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch/Vogue

xencloud is just getting started

I'm still using this ROM and I can't see myself upgrading to anything else soon. It's generally glitch free and fully loaded! Would love it if you got around to making a version in the next few months with updated software versions (add sprint picmail, remove smms, etc), minor bug fixes, etc., but otherwise it's perfect!

Thanks again and again!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-03-2008, 11:40 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO

CFdragon is just getting started

WDM, I just wanted to say how much I love this Rom....I might know how to throw one together with PPCkitchen, but this is like a Bugatti to my Skoda. The one thing that I like most about this Rom is the Audiopara....My hearing is like that of a 90 year old roadie, but I love the clarity this Rom gives my phone, especially over bluetooth with announcements from voice command. I was wondering if you have the stand-alone audiopara available so I can use it when I try to improve my Rom-cooking skills. As most of us on here I am a fickle breed and always in search of a new or innovative direction to take my phone and I would love to be able to take the audio clarity with me. I know neuAudio is kinda buggy with these Roms, but I would really appreciate and guidance you could give me in improving the audio on my next attempt to emulate you...Sir
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-03-2008, 07:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6700

itr2sti is a n00b

Could someone give me some instructions on installing the custom weather patch/ database with this rom. I can't seem to get it to work. thanks
Old 12-03-2008, 07:59 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFdragon View Post
WDM, I just wanted to say how much I love this Rom....I might know how to throw one together with PPCkitchen, but this is like a Bugatti to my Skoda. The one thing that I like most about this Rom is the Audiopara....My hearing is like that of a 90 year old roadie, but I love the clarity this Rom gives my phone, especially over bluetooth with announcements from voice command. I was wondering if you have the stand-alone audiopara available so I can use it when I try to improve my Rom-cooking skills. As most of us on here I am a fickle breed and always in search of a new or innovative direction to take my phone and I would love to be able to take the audio clarity with me. I know neuAudio is kinda buggy with these Roms, but I would really appreciate and guidance you could give me in improving the audio on my next attempt to emulate you...Sir
to tell you the truth....I didn't touch the audiopara, I only deleted the .cab
Old 12-07-2008, 09:36 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I would just like to say...

GO GATORS!!!!
Old 12-08-2008, 12:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Whitestone
Carrier: Verizon

liquidi3ladz is keeping up the good workliquidi3ladz is keeping up the good work

WDM, didnt you say you figured out a while back how to fix the notifications in m2d? What did you mean by that, like closing the notification icons without opening the sms/email?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development