View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 07:59 PM
Whosdaman
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [UPDATED 9/30/08] v1.6 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFdragon View Post
WDM, I just wanted to say how much I love this Rom....I might know how to throw one together with PPCkitchen, but this is like a Bugatti to my Skoda. The one thing that I like most about this Rom is the Audiopara....My hearing is like that of a 90 year old roadie, but I love the clarity this Rom gives my phone, especially over bluetooth with announcements from voice command. I was wondering if you have the stand-alone audiopara available so I can use it when I try to improve my Rom-cooking skills. As most of us on here I am a fickle breed and always in search of a new or innovative direction to take my phone and I would love to be able to take the audio clarity with me. I know neuAudio is kinda buggy with these Roms, but I would really appreciate and guidance you could give me in improving the audio on my next attempt to emulate you...Sir
to tell you the truth....I didn't touch the audiopara, I only deleted the .cab