PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2008, 11:28 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown
Re: [UPDATED 9/30/08] v1.6 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

i installed this rom on both mine & my girlfriends HTC TOUCH's from SPRINT. we had been using the M2D installs & they were kinda buggy so i decided to look for some rom's that might have it all integrated & some fixes done..

surprisingly i found this rom to be exactly what i wanted. its all integrated together & looks so damn pretty. i'm amazed at the amount of work/detail in the rom. gotta give props to WDM..

just thought i'd throw this out there.. i went to update the google maps installation to the newest one & so i pulled up the opera browser & went to google.com/gmm to get the newest cab. it recognized my phone as the HTC TOUCH DIAMOND lol.. dunno if that has to do with the browser or not, but i thought that was pretty kewl lol

just my $0.02.. thanks WDM
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-24-2008, 01:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Whitestone
Carrier: Verizon

liquidi3ladz is keeping up the good workliquidi3ladz is keeping up the good work

Its the browser.. :P If you want it to reconize your phone as the vogue, use PIE.
Old 11-24-2008, 04:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

is there a .cab file I can run that will give me the phone codes back? I need this so the phone can be activated for someone else.
Old 11-24-2008, 08:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Whitestone
Carrier: Verizon

liquidi3ladz is keeping up the good workliquidi3ladz is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
is there a .cab file I can run that will give me the phone codes back? I need this so the phone can be activated for someone else.
Install this dialer. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...16&postcount=3
Old 11-25-2008, 03:40 PM
N00b

eagle63 is a n00b

So I downloaded both the Sprint "clean" and "full" rom's today from the first page of this thread. Using 7zip, I extracted the contents into 2 different folders. But when I attempted to install the full rom (I've already unlocked my Touch), it gets to 89% complete and then fails saying there was a "Communication error." I re-tried a few times and it would fail at that same point each time.

So... I decided to scrap that idea and install the clean rom. Successs! Except for one odd thing: the clean rom appears (based on what I'm reading here) to actually be the full rom because it's got touchflo enabled.

Has anyone else noticed this? Maybe the links on the first page are a little mixed up? Or is touchflo supposed to be included on the clean rom? TIA,
Old 11-25-2008, 04:59 PM
N00b

eagle63 is a n00b

Ok, so I might be an idiot. I checked the version changes from the first page and it looks like I probably do have the clean ROM installed - for some reason I was under the impression that the TouchFLO stuff was only on the full rom. Sorry for the confusion.

Still not sure why the full rom wouldn't install for me, but I think I'll stick with the clean anyway.
Old 11-26-2008, 01:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

The Opera Build makes it read as Diamond....sorry but it's nicer than 8.65
Old 11-26-2008, 01:28 PM
Yo, VIP - Let's Kick It!!
Pocket PC: EVO - Rooted & OMJ's Rom

FastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the community

@ WDM -
Any plans for a new rom with all the new stuff that's been coming out?
I decided to try a couple others recently.
I'm now about to reload your Sprint Full rom.
It works the best for me.
I was just curious if you plan to release anything else.

Thanks for you hard work.
Old 11-26-2008, 04:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Is it possible to add the ability to send a Picture Mail message from the Messages tab? Right now I can only create a new text from the Messages tab... I have to go into Messaging/New/Picture Mail to send pictures. btw, this is an AWESOME ROM WDM! Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (7.8 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (11.2 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-27-2008, 06:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
Is it possible to add the ability to send a Picture Mail message from the Messages tab? Right now I can only create a new text from the Messages tab... I have to go into Messaging/New/Picture Mail to send pictures. btw, this is an AWESOME ROM WDM! Thanks!
they have to edit the manilla itself
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development