PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2008, 03:01 PM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....
Carrier: Sprint

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATE-11/03/2008 Dette 2D v2.3 Diamond Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazen_f View Post
Is there a rom for Bell users ?
This ROM is not carrier specific so all you have to do for any carrier is flash then install DCD carrier .cab...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-06-2008, 06:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: sprint

occhris is a n00b

Has anyone had issues with this ROM with the bluetooth in their car? I have a bmw 330i where the responds extremely slowly and looses the bluetooth connection with the phone when I navigate any controls directly from the car. This includes making calls, answering calls, browsing the phone book. There is an extreme delay. Any ideas?

Also at times, while talking on the bluetooth, it disconnects completely putting the call audio back on the phone.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon 4G (MoPho)

slmclarengt is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by occhris View Post
Has anyone had issues with this ROM with the bluetooth in their car? I have a bmw 330i where the responds extremely slowly and looses the bluetooth connection with the phone when I navigate any controls directly from the car. This includes making calls, answering calls, browsing the phone book. There is an extreme delay. Any ideas?

Also at times, while talking on the bluetooth, it disconnects completely putting the call audio back on the phone.
Wow that's quite odd. As far as I know, this ROM does not have it's own Bluetooth Stack (though that would be quite the feat). I'm not sure why this would be occurring but was it happening before with the stock ROM? If you can, re-flash to default ROM then try; if it doesn't have problems at all, that would be very strange but report back...

I would be surprised if this ROM was interfering because AFAIK, ROMs are merely 'stripped' then 're-beefed' versions of the stock with many customizations but rarely heavily modified system configurations...

Slmclarengt
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-06-2008, 11:04 PM
Lurker

Micker72 is a n00b

I love this Rom but have few problems that are really annoying. The first is whenever I receive a call my phone doesn't receive the phone number of the person calling so it always says "unknown caller", and when I go to my call history list all of the incoming calls are blank. Not even a time stamp. The second is that I cant find the setting to change the GPS to location on. I have looked everywhere and it isn't in the phone settings like I thought it was. Therefore I cant get the GPS to work. The last problem is the HTC youtube app gives me an error saying I need more free storage space. When I have no other programs running. Can someone please help me. Thanks!
Old 12-08-2008, 02:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

occhris is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by slmclarengt View Post
Wow that's quite odd. As far as I know, this ROM does not have it's own Bluetooth Stack (though that would be quite the feat). I'm not sure why this would be occurring but was it happening before with the stock ROM? If you can, re-flash to default ROM then try; if it doesn't have problems at all, that would be very strange but report back...

I would be surprised if this ROM was interfering because AFAIK, ROMs are merely 'stripped' then 're-beefed' versions of the stock with many customizations but rarely heavily modified system configurations...

Slmclarengt
I reflashed last night and tried it this morning with the car. Unfortunately its the same results. I can't make an outgoing call directly from the car. The phone book doesn't load. Not sure what the difference between this ROM and the stock rom (sep release) is for the bluetooth features, but it works with that release.

I really love this ROM. If there's anything diagnostic you'd like me to run or have any other suggestions, I'd gladly try it. Thanks

Chris
Old 12-08-2008, 03:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Alltel w/Sprint phone

njkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Your results are weird because I was able to do everything your saying you cant. I'm sure its been suggested but have you tried a hard reset? When I had initial issues with this rom I did a hard reset and it fixed all of them.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

occhris is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by njkid32 View Post
Your results are weird because I was able to do everything your saying you cant. I'm sure its been suggested but have you tried a hard reset? When I had initial issues with this rom I did a hard reset and it fixed all of them.

I'm puzzled as well. Yes, I tried a hard reset.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:13 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone, HTC Touch
Carrier: AT&T - Formerly Sprint
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to dette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micker72 View Post
I love this Rom but have few problems that are really annoying. The first is whenever I receive a call my phone doesn't receive the phone number of the person calling so it always says "unknown caller", and when I go to my call history list all of the incoming calls are blank. Not even a time stamp. The second is that I cant find the setting to change the GPS to location on. I have looked everywhere and it isn't in the phone settings like I thought it was. Therefore I cant get the GPS to work. The last problem is the HTC youtube app gives me an error saying I need more free storage space. When I have no other programs running. Can someone please help me. Thanks!
My suggestion is to hard reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by occhris View Post
I'm puzzled as well. Yes, I tried a hard reset.
I am also puzzled.. I dont have bluetooth issues at all.. I dont use it much but I usually use it to do file transfers from me friends Q and my Touch and it does it really fast and without problems

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!
Old 12-09-2008, 12:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3d

tstack77 is becoming a great contributor

For your 2.4 release could you put a version of Jbed Java back in it (Opera Mini stinks in JBlend)?

Vet has the Raphael Jbed OEM in his kitchen (vOEM_Raphael_JbedJava) so it's an easy add-on.
Old 12-09-2008, 03:06 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone, HTC Touch
Carrier: AT&T - Formerly Sprint
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to dette

Quote:
Originally Posted by tstack77 View Post
For your 2.4 release could you put a version of Jbed Java back in it (Opera Mini stinks in JBlend)?

Vet has the Raphael Jbed OEM in his kitchen (vOEM_Raphael_JbedJava) so it's an easy add-on.
thats my plan
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development