View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 09:13 PM
dette
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to dette
Re: UPDATE-11/03/2008 Dette 2D v2.3 Diamond Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micker72 View Post
I love this Rom but have few problems that are really annoying. The first is whenever I receive a call my phone doesn't receive the phone number of the person calling so it always says "unknown caller", and when I go to my call history list all of the incoming calls are blank. Not even a time stamp. The second is that I cant find the setting to change the GPS to location on. I have looked everywhere and it isn't in the phone settings like I thought it was. Therefore I cant get the GPS to work. The last problem is the HTC youtube app gives me an error saying I need more free storage space. When I have no other programs running. Can someone please help me. Thanks!
My suggestion is to hard reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by occhris View Post
I'm puzzled as well. Yes, I tried a hard reset.
I am also puzzled.. I dont have bluetooth issues at all.. I dont use it much but I usually use it to do file transfers from me friends Q and my Touch and it does it really fast and without problems

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!