occhris
PPCGeeks Regular

occhris is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATE-11/03/2008 Dette 2D v2.3 Diamond Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by slmclarengt View Post
Wow that's quite odd. As far as I know, this ROM does not have it's own Bluetooth Stack (though that would be quite the feat). I'm not sure why this would be occurring but was it happening before with the stock ROM? If you can, re-flash to default ROM then try; if it doesn't have problems at all, that would be very strange but report back...

I would be surprised if this ROM was interfering because AFAIK, ROMs are merely 'stripped' then 're-beefed' versions of the stock with many customizations but rarely heavily modified system configurations...

Slmclarengt
I reflashed last night and tried it this morning with the car. Unfortunately its the same results. I can't make an outgoing call directly from the car. The phone book doesn't load. Not sure what the difference between this ROM and the stock rom (sep release) is for the bluetooth features, but it works with that release.

I really love this ROM. If there's anything diagnostic you'd like me to run or have any other suggestions, I'd gladly try it. Thanks

Chris