PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2008, 11:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

ilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Sprint ROM is out!!! 3.03.651.4

VC install using a cab file. What files are you copying over ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidwin View Post
anyone got VC 1.6 working? care to share how? when i copy the files over to windows and program files folder my system icon hangs.... right now my incoming doesn't announce. i'm also running the new audiopara.csv.

thanks,
sid
Old 07-26-2008, 05:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilkevinli View Post
VC install using a cab file. What files are you copying over ?
I think he's copying all the program files for it which might not work because there's missing file extentions
Old 07-26-2008, 07:17 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Official HTC Touch Rom IS Here Folks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraAmerica View Post
All that's normal. Mine takes about 5 minutes to get a lock so don't complain
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcatnat View Post
Not complaining but I do want it to work right. When people are saying they are getting locks in 5 seconds having to wait 5 minutes should definately not be acceptable.
Maybe your gps chip is crap. assuming you both are on sprint have you talked to them to see whats up? i mean its an actual official rom. anything that doesnt work to your satisfaction should be covered by them...
Old 07-26-2008, 11:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch [Vogue]

LauraAmerica is just getting started
Re: Official HTC Touch Rom IS Here Folks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrito View Post
Maybe your gps chip is crap. assuming you both are on sprint have you talked to them to see whats up? i mean its an actual official rom. anything that doesnt work to your satisfaction should be covered by them...
You are right about that one. I already tried.

In my case, I'm out of the country and even when my device is an original "Sprint HTC Touch" (and hence should be --at least-- be covered under the manufacturer's warranty policy) they won't do anything about it. You know how are those guys --they'll do anything to avoid loosing money and my situation is a piece of cake to them.

But I'm not that concerned since as soon as the Sprint Diamond be released I'm planing to replace my actual Touch.

So, just for the records... international warranty totally sucks!

BTW, if there's anybody willing to help with the replacement I'll be more than happy and thankful
Old 07-28-2008, 05:15 AM
THE HENCHMAN
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Diamond & Verizon Blackberry Storm!
Carrier: Sprint w/ SERO!

stevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to stevedog1

The download links on the "original" thread worked fine for me.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=32575

Old 07-28-2008, 07:31 AM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

This might be why you should have considered bumping the original thread, because there were quite a few differences between the official release that went live on July 21 and the July 10 leak.

Best regards,
-boggsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
The only difference was the numbers, the PPST.exe didn't change it's still the same radio
Old 07-28-2008, 02:02 PM
VIP Member

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedog1 View Post
The download links on the "original" thread worked fine for me.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=32575
no they didn't....the links were broken and the thread was no where to be found
Old 07-28-2008, 04:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Prē

klubhead is becoming a great contributor

they still haven't put the update on sprint's site 0_o.. wonder why
Old 07-28-2008, 05:31 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by klubhead View Post
they still haven't put the update on sprint's site 0_o.. wonder why
I think it might because HTC released it early....still idc it's out
Old 07-29-2008, 02:07 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to savior02

Whosdaman 04:20 PM 07-25-2008
Yup now it's official put up and it's out here!

you should of just bumped the original thread that was posted July 18th and yes the links do work there are pages and pages of information on there about this upgrade no need to separate the threads mods please shut down this ridiculous thread thanks
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development