PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2008, 02:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to savior02
Re: Official HTC Touch Rom IS Here Folks!

bump :P
Old 07-29-2008, 08:47 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Carrier: At&t

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82

Merged threads since they're both about the same topic.
Old 08-01-2008, 02:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

james3146 is a n00b

On the GPS subject I have .4 and I was able to collect sites right after the update, and have had nothing since. When my Mogul with it new update picks sites up in less than 5 seconds. Anyone have a fix for this??
Old 08-03-2008, 10:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch

dclayton64 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue4shizzle View Post
yeah my locks are instant.. i mean the first lock might take 5 seconds instead of "instantly", but everytime afterwards will be INSTANT no matter what application i use, pops up as soon as i click "use gps" ...i used google maps, live search, and telenav

Mine too only after the next morning since I did my update. The speed is amazing, best decision I ever made.
Old 08-03-2008, 10:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

MattO is a n00b

So I just upgraded to the ROM curretnly available on HTC's site and it appears that I can no longet tether my Vogue to my laptop. I get the old error 67 message. This is even after starting a session in IE and then jumping over to ICS. Noticed that when I go into ICS to connect, I only have the option to select PC Connection, the other option - Phone as modem or Sprint are not there anymore.

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions on how to fix.

BTW - My GPS worked right after the upgrade - no problems! This feature alone makes me love my Vogue even more!

Thanks!
Old 08-04-2008, 03:55 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattO View Post
So I just upgraded to the ROM curretnly available on HTC's site and it appears that I can no longet tether my Vogue to my laptop. I get the old error 67 message. This is even after starting a session in IE and then jumping over to ICS. Noticed that when I go into ICS to connect, I only have the option to select PC Connection, the other option - Phone as modem or Sprint are not there anymore.
I believe you have to run the IOTA to get rid of error 67.
start> settings> phone> services tab> scroll down to internet> click get settings> click start

as for the PAM problem:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=30265

Now playing: Immortal Technique - No Me Importa via FoxyTunes

</div>
Old 08-04-2008, 04:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

ilestdevil is a n00b

Im having problems with it.. it seems to run alot slower and freezes up a bit somtimes since i updated. Before everything ran smoothly is it just my phone or did i do somthing wrong?
Old 08-05-2008, 02:33 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue
Carrier: Mobile8 - Indonesia

docil is a n00b

I'm using mobile-8 service (indonesia)
I've just upgrade with this rom...but after that...im having trouble, i can not make a call or receive call and even send/receive text message. Does anyone has same problem with this official rom?
please need suggestion, how to fix this trouble...

thx
Old 08-05-2008, 09:11 AM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by docil View Post
I'm using mobile-8 service (indonesia)
I've just upgrade with this rom...but after that...im having trouble, i can not make a call or receive call and even send/receive text message. Does anyone has same problem with this official rom?
please need suggestion, how to fix this trouble...

thx
The rom in this thread, while coming from HTC, includes components and settings that are specific to Sprint. Once completed, the flash and update proces may make it necessary to call the support team with your cellular carrier / provider, so that they can configure your phone for their network.

In many cases, this is facilitated by installing a "carrier cab" for the carrier / provider in question. Another member of this forum, DCD, has created carrier-specific (installable) settings files for many of the carriers, which he makes available on his web site.

http://www.lifesnotsogood.com/dcd1182/carriers/

Here is a list of the settings files that are currently available:
Code:
Alltel Carrier 20080723.cab
Appalachain Carrier 20080719.cab
Bell Carrier 20080719.cab
Cricket Carrier 20080801.cab
Iusacell Carrier 20080719.cab
Qwest Carrier 20080723.cab
Sprint Carrier 20080723.cab
Telus Carrier 20080723.cab
TNZ Carrier 20080719.cab
USCC Carrier 20080801.cab
Verizon Carrier 20080719.cab
I don't see anything similar to mobile-8 (your carrier) which is what leads me to believe that you will need to call their support technicians to have them configure your device while you are on the phone with them.

Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 08-06-2008, 11:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to savior02
Exclamation Re: Official HTC Touch Rom IS Here Folks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dette View Post
Most definitely
Ill test it right now

UPDATE: Ok I tested it.. Looks like call history goes to all your history not just missed calls...
but I tested the call waiting and yes it beeps like 5 times which is kind of annoying but not to bad in my opinion

this call waiting beep is really annoying any idea how to configure this the old stock rom didnt have this problem this beep on this rom realy hurts my ears! and it doesnt even stop after you click over the other line..anybody know??

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development