PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2008, 06:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: Official Sprint ROM is out!!! 3.03.651.4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapa55 View Post
Okay, so it's up again now. What do we do? Just a normal flash?
Yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptfdmedic View Post
Forget them... Thanks for posting the new links. The old links wouldn't work all the time anyways.

The first questions on everybodies mind should be "What's different?".
Is this the exact same rom as last week, before they pulled it down?
Is the radio newer?

Not chastizing you for doing them a favor.

Thanks Again For The Find.....
Tyvm, the link had to be fixed and the thread disappeared off the stickies so that's why I posted this. and like he said there's no difference in this and the July 10th leak, it's just official now by HTC and soon Sprint will put it up on their site as well
Old 07-25-2008, 07:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO4G

mawst95 is keeping up the good workmawst95 is keeping up the good work

This has been out since 2003!
Old 07-25-2008, 07:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

eder is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Yup

Tyvm, the link had to be fixed and the thread disappeared off the stickies so that's why I posted this. and like he said there's no difference in this and the July 10th leak, it's just official now by HTC and soon Sprint will put it up on their site as well

False. Betweeen the 10th and the 21st they changed a couple of things, most noticeably the PPST file. If you don't believe me, look at a checksum comparison.

Old 07-25-2008, 08:57 PM
ptfdmedic

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eder View Post
False. Betweeen the 10th and the 21st they changed a couple of things, most noticeably the PPST file. If you don't believe me, look at a checksum comparison.
OK. I'll bite. Whats the difference in the PPST.cab
Old 07-25-2008, 09:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

THunDA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTHunDA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTHunDA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Some info about that in the thread below..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilkevinli View Post
They took it down when it was posted last weekend and was put back up on Monday July 21, 2008 when it was suppose to be released.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=32575
Old 07-25-2008, 09:38 PM
VIP Member

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
The only difference was the numbers, the PPST.exe didn't change it's still the same radio
Old 07-25-2008, 09:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

THunDA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTHunDA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTHunDA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...0&postcount=40

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
One difference that does draw my attention is that the PPST CAB files have the same names (PPST_08516_7500_SPCS_2.04.sa.CAB) but the files are different and the file contents are quite a bit different.
Not sure if the difference even makes a difference but it seems like something is there.
Old 07-26-2008, 03:09 AM
VIP Member

Posted a mirror to the FTP server
Old 07-26-2008, 03:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: apache, 700wx, mogul, touch, touch pro
Carrier: sprint

sidwin is keeping up the good worksidwin is keeping up the good work

anyone got VC 1.6 working? care to share how? when i copy the files over to windows and program files folder my system icon hangs.... right now my incoming doesn't announce. i'm also running the new audiopara.csv.

thanks,
sid
Old 07-26-2008, 08:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

tcatnat is becoming a great contributor
Re: Official HTC Touch Rom IS Here Folks!

I need some help with GPS (I know, it's been beaten to death). I have been following this thread fom day 1 and spent the morning reading the whole thing again. I have tried everything except the registry edit.

When I first flashed from the .2 to the .4 official I was able to get a GPS lock in about 30 seconds or so. Pretty slow compared to what others are reporting. I wrote it off and went on my way. I installed GPS Today yesterday and started playing around. My GPS locks take 30-45 seconds and I never get more than 5 satellites. I am attemping to get locks on my back deck where there are no trees and the tallest object is my 2-story home. I do get locks but it takes forever.

When I flashed I performed 3 hard resets and let everything run. Location setting is on and like I said it works but it's extremely slow and unstable. I may get a lock but then it doesn't update my position as I move.It did this with the .2 as I used it for traffic with Live Search while driving.

Although I have been backing up regularly since I flashed my ROM, I don't want to have to hard reset again. Is there anything I missed?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development