PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 05:44 PM
N00b

jamez243 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATED!!! (7/14/08) WDM's 3.03 WM6.1 Custom ROM Beta #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Thank you Dan, I don't have anytime in the day to work on my ROM, only at night and it's getting hard to work on this. But things should be getting better guys, I'm going back to 19588 cause 20226 is a huge flaw altogether. Me and dan have determined this and now the ROM's should be coming a lot better and faster.

The finals are on their way guys, and this ROM looks AWESOME if I can get it to work correctly...

How's it comming man?
Old 07-19-2008, 05:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: UPDATED!!! (7/14/08) WDM's 3.03 WM6.1 Custom ROM Beta #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamez243 View Post
How's it comming man?
Ok I'm back from my little trip...I have to get wit hthe PPCKitchen guys cause there were acouple of issues with some of the OEMs
Old 07-20-2008, 01:36 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: UPDATED 7/20/08: WDM's 3.03 WM6.1 Beta #2 ALL CARRIERS SUPPORTED!!!

Updated with Beta #2, all carriers this time...no clean
Old 07-20-2008, 02:34 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

stickmandude is a n00b

Good Work, Bro!!
Old 07-20-2008, 03:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6900
Carrier: Verizon

rmobile is a n00b

I am very new at all this. Just to be sure, am I correct in that you have to update the radio by running the sprint rom and then after that you run the verizon rom if I am on verizon????
Old 07-20-2008, 04:29 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmobile View Post
I am very new at all this. Just to be sure, am I correct in that you have to update the radio by running the sprint rom and then after that you run the verizon rom if I am on verizon????
Correct, when you run the official sprint rom skip customizations. Then run my verizon rom and run the PPST.exe located in the windows folder and you'll be set

PS, I'm working on the Cube issue so don't worry the final ROM is right around the corner
Old 07-20-2008, 05:19 PM
Lurker

rmobile is a n00b

This may sound stupid, but what is the "PPST" file you are talking about and is it in the verizon rom?
Old 07-20-2008, 05:29 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmobile View Post
This may sound stupid, but what is the "PPST" file you are talking about and is it in the verizon rom?
Yes....when you flash to the Sprint ROM, soft reset when you see Customization starting in 3 seconds....

After it reboots reconnect to the PC and flash the Verizon ROM and open up File Explorer from Programs. Go to My Device/Windows folder and it's alphabetical order....so scroll down to P's and look for PPST.exe and double click on it. It will run and reset your device after it's done and your good to go
Old 07-20-2008, 06:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

jacksplat is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Yes....when you flash to the Sprint ROM, soft reset when you see Customization starting in 3 seconds....

After it reboots reconnect to the PC and flash the Verizon ROM and open up File Explorer from Programs. Go to My Device/Windows folder and it's alphabetical order....so scroll down to P's and look for PPST.exe and double click on it. It will run and reset your device after it's done and your good to go
Wait a second...everything I have seen/read says that PPST kills verizon data/voice and that it is bad to run it. Has this one actually been tested on a VZW phone already?
Old 07-20-2008, 09:00 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksplat View Post
Wait a second...everything I have seen/read says that PPST kills verizon data/voice and that it is bad to run it. Has this one actually been tested on a VZW phone already?
THey are talking about Sprints PPST.....each carrier comes with their own PPST.exe....
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development