PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2008, 02:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: UPDATED 7/21/08 WDM's 3.03 WM6.1 FINAL FOR SPRINT; Beta #2 FOR ALL CARRIERS SUPPO

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose1 View Post
Beautiful rom. I love it. The only issue is that Opera is broke. There's no words.... just crazy looking numbers
Yup that and contacts on cube don't work, it's something with the Kitchen build....Colonel told me they are trying to fix it, so im postponing everything until the next Kitchen Release
Old 07-21-2008, 03:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6900
Carrier: Verizon

jacksplat is just getting started
Re: UPDATED 7/21/08 WDM's 3.03 WM6.1 FINAL FOR SPRINT; Beta #2 FOR ALL CARRIERS SUPPO

one last thing...and i think this was in the kitchen too, but HHC doesnt work either. it gives an application error.
Old 07-21-2008, 05:02 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksplat View Post
one last thing...and i think this was in the kitchen too, but HHC doesnt work either. it gives an application error.
it is sadly....
Old 07-21-2008, 06:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch (Sprint)

e_town is becoming a great contributor

I like the apps included, and it looks sharp. I do not like the diamond keyboards, they seem to make the device react slow. All around the whole OS seems very "sluggish". I didn't care too much for the official 3.03 either. Guess im waiting for a better 3.03, or back to DHarvey 3.02. Nice work though.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:10 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by e_town View Post
I like the apps included, and it looks sharp. I do not like the diamond keyboards, they seem to make the device react slow. All around the whole OS seems very "sluggish". I didn't care too much for the official 3.03 either. Guess im waiting for a better 3.03, or back to DHarvey 3.02. Nice work though.
The reason why it's slugish is because the kitchen is screwed up....I want to go back to 3.02 but it's not working out :'(, the kitchen is screwing up my ROM's that's why I'm putting everything on hold until the kitchen is reupdated
Old 07-21-2008, 09:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO + Palm PRE + Diamond

gearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuff

Tryin your rom today... so far so good. My splash screens are different than what you have posted though...

[
Old 07-21-2008, 10:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch (Sprint)

e_town is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
The reason why it's slugish is because the kitchen is screwed up....I want to go back to 3.02 but it's not working out :'(, the kitchen is screwing up my ROM's that's why I'm putting everything on hold until the kitchen is reupdated
I'm glad i'm not the only one who noticed this. I really hate to be "that guy" who is doggin on someones hard work, but this rom is unusably slow. I know things will get worked out. The blood sweat and tears of all our cooks will eventually shine through. For now, im trying 1 more 3.03 rom, then back to DHarvey's 3.02 v2.9.

I've never went on a flashing binge before. When the official was found last thurs or whatever it was, it seemed like our cooks went rom happy. THere was a new one every couple hours. Must have flashed 4 or 5 times over the weekend. Much love to our cooks. We all appreciate the hard work.

Guess I was just a little bummed after all the hype about the "Official" update. But i guess the early adopters are the ones who set the trend....

"You've got to take the bitter with the sour"
-
Samuel Goldwyn
Old 07-22-2008, 02:24 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearjunkeez View Post
Tryin your rom today... so far so good. My splash screens are different than what you have posted though...
the one image was changed because I lost it, a minor flaw, but I knew I would have to fix it later
Old 07-25-2008, 12:57 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO, 2x TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

rose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rose1

Has this chef retired or what
Old 07-25-2008, 03:44 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I'm working on my next rom since the new kitchen has come out with the fixes
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development