PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2009, 05:22 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's 3.03, 3.09, M2D WM6.1 Custom Touch ROMs w/ User Customization! Updated 10/9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmm447 View Post
I just updated to the M2D custom rom and so far I love it. I have one problem that I wanted to know if someone could help. I no longer have the ability to send or recieve picture or video messages unless i send them through email. Did I do something wrong because now it just gives an option for text messaging and not MMS. Please help Thanks
you need to install the MMS software....there are many posts about it w/ vzw settings, but i dont have them specifically.

search for ArcSoft MMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by cado33055 View Post
ok omj everytime i go to flash your rom the RUU keeps giving me an error message saying that "Error [244]: Invalid Model ID
The Update Utility cannot be used for your PDA PHONE. PLEASE CHECK YOUR UPDATE UTILITY
The model that comes up on the RUU is the htc touch diamond so I cant understand why wont it work and Ive flashes my phone previously so I cant figure out how to solve the problm. Help me plz thx in advance
umm, your profile says HTC DIAMOND, this thread has custom roms for the Touch.

For Diamond, check my Diamond thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemradary View Post
Where can I download the Radio 3.42.50?

ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/OMJ/Tools/Bell.radio.3.42.50.rar

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrician1234 View Post
ime running the radio version 3.42.30, and rom version 3.03.651.4

also where is settings/services? and the internal gps does not use a gps hardware port right?

thanks a lot
Quote:
Originally Posted by electrician1234 View Post
do you mean my location in google maps because when i try that it says that my handset is not compatible with my location feature. i also downloaded google navigator but it aslo searches on com 4 with 0 sats
I think u said you flashed the clean version, if so, install this cab, then scan for gps, it should find it on com4.

ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/OM...PC300_2577.cab

bring up your phone pad, click on menu/options/services/location setting....make sure it is on
Old 01-02-2009, 06:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: vx6900 with omj's 3.03 generic
Carrier: verizon

electrician1234 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's 3.03, 3.09, M2D WM6.1 Custom Touch ROMs w/ User Customization! Updated 10/9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Man_Jenkins View Post
you need to install the MMS software....there are many posts about it w/ vzw settings, but i dont have them specifically.

search for ArcSoft MMS

umm, your profile says HTC DIAMOND, this thread has custom roms for the Touch.

For Diamond, check my Diamond thread.

ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/OMJ/Tools/Bell.radio.3.42.50.rar

I think u said you flashed the clean version, if so, install this cab, then scan for gps, it should find it on com4.

ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/OM...PC300_2577.cab

bring up your phone pad, click on menu/options/services/location setting....make sure it is on
great now gps viewer is finding gps but still no locks one question do you need a cell signal to use gps, i have verizon
Old 01-02-2009, 06:50 PM
Lurker

thanks for your time i know that you have the diamond so the touch for you is old school, but by the way how do you like it, what do you think about the diamond, and how do you like the htc touch pro?
Old 01-02-2009, 07:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue
Carrier: Verizon

drewden123 is just getting started

The camera doesn't seem to be working. I hit my camera button and about 3/4 of the camera screen shows up and i can't click anything in the camera like settings, etc.
Old 01-02-2009, 08:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

The Weez is a n00b

OK, I know it's been asked: How do I add the 1% battery feature to the clean ROM?
Old 01-03-2009, 02:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

KCHruby is a n00b

OMJ,

First of all, thanks very much for all the work you do to help us N00bs.

I just installed the ROM specifically for Sprint's touch--I installed the one you posted on 26 Jun 08 at 1:22 pm. It appears to have gone through successfully because there are obvious changes in my phone--1% battery for example.

If I understand correctly, there are other improvements as well but I can't seem to find them. I can't find how to unlock the GPS, and my "HTC Home" on the Today screen has gone. I can still put a check mark on the "HTC Home" but it just leaves a blank area on my today screen where the "HTC Home" should be.

Like I said, I know there's more but I can't find it in my phone. Any suggestions would be much apprecited.

Thanks again,

KCHruby
Old 01-03-2009, 05:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Killabee44 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewden123 View Post
The camera doesn't seem to be working. I hit my camera button and about 3/4 of the camera screen shows up and i can't click anything in the camera like settings, etc.
Damn, Im having the same problem.. Anyone knows a fix? Thanks.
Old 01-03-2009, 07:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Smile Re: OMJ's 3.03, 3.09, M2D WM6.1 Custom Touch ROMs w/ User Customization! Updated 10/9

Thanks for all the hard work with your roms
Old 01-03-2009, 08:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6900

Jemradary is a n00b

I think I did somethign wrong. I am a verizon user, but curing bootup I am getting Bell logo with blue screen.

I did the Radio for 3.42.50 and then ran the Mania Clean Rom. Do I need to do something different?
Old 01-03-2009, 10:52 PM
Lurker

Thumbs up Re: OMJ's 3.03, 3.09, M2D WM6.1 Custom Touch ROMs w/ User Customization! Updated 10/9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemradary View Post
I think I did somethign wrong. I am a verizon user, but curing bootup I am getting Bell logo with blue screen.

I did the Radio for 3.42.50 and then ran the Mania Clean Rom. Do I need to do something different?
well i am also a verizon user and i flashed the Sprint 3.03.04 based rom on on page 1, i your stuck at a boot bell screen then hold down soft-reset camera and power to go to splash screen and update to the leaked verizon6.1 rom then go to whatever custom rom you want. but so far i love omjs 3.03 its great evdo-rev a and gps works great try it out, ive used many custom roms and i think omjs are sweet.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development