PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2008, 01:47 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vogue GPS 3.02 Kitchen (w/ NEW Sprint Leaked ROM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler1982 View Post
EDIT: Nevermind. I figured it out. I had path too long errors, so I copied BuildOS out of Program Files into C:\ , but didn't realize that it was hard-coded to look in c:\program files\buildos for my USER_OEM directory.
There are NO hard coded directories. If it's looking there, it's because that's where you told it to look.
Old 05-13-2008, 01:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch - STOCK Bell Rom w/GPS, Torx IPhone Theme
Carrier: Bell

thracky is a n00b

Ok this seems a bit odd to me but I can't seem to check "battery performance" in BuildOS... everything else around it has no issues. Anyone else notice this or is it just me?
Old 05-13-2008, 03:18 PM
N00b

slidez is a n00b

I ran the PPST.exe with the sprint leaked and it also updated my PRI as well. Would I be okay to flash my kitchen built rom and keep the same PRI? I seem to be getting more consistent GPS locks since updating...
Old 05-13-2008, 03:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

mwheeler1982 is keeping up the good workmwheeler1982 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by thracky View Post
Ok this seems a bit odd to me but I can't seem to check "battery performance" in BuildOS... everything else around it has no issues. Anyone else notice this or is it just me?
Yeah, I noticed it, too. I just used OEMizer and put the registry settings in there.
Old 05-13-2008, 04:35 PM
Lurker

phylo is a n00b

Any ideas about the batter life??? In particular why I went from great battery life with the 6.1 withought gps to absolutly **** battery life with this leaked kitchen? I am now going to have to charge my phone about 3/4 of the way through the day... I used to be able to go for a couple of days withought having to charge my phone...

See my previous posts about this issue in this thread if you want more info..

Phil
Old 05-13-2008, 04:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

xxza is becoming a great contributor

I also noticed the battery draing very fast for the sprint leaked test rom (not from kitchen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phylo View Post
Any ideas about the batter life??? In particular why I went from great battery life with the 6.1 withought gps to absolutly **** battery life with this leaked kitchen? I am now going to have to charge my phone about 3/4 of the way through the day... I used to be able to go for a couple of days withought having to charge my phone...

See my previous posts about this issue in this thread if you want more info..

Phil
Old 05-13-2008, 05:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Keyone is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0ject View Post
does anyone use any chat clients OZ messenger seems to not work sometimes and IM+ doesn't let me start conversation it just closes when i do that

Thanks, I needed someone to confirm about IM+ since I asked about it earlier. Same problem. I only need Google Talk, so I'm currently using OctroTalk. Interface isn't as nice, but it's not laggy like IM+ is...plus it's free.
Old 05-13-2008, 05:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6700

Fuzzywuzhe is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxza View Post
I also noticed the battery draing very fast for the sprint leaked test rom (not from kitchen)
I noticed crummy battery life with the gps roms (also on the titan) ... I would make sure under settings/phone/services, you have location setting to 911 only unless your using the gps ... seems to make a huge difference in my vogue and my titan.

Fuzzy
Old 05-13-2008, 05:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Donatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Donatom3 Send a message via MSN to Donatom3 Send a message via Yahoo to Donatom3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Man_Jenkins View Post
Just a word of caution....I ran PPST & lost my radio....it may be unique to my setup......

PPST runs during customization, so why run it again?

I did this too. Did you take the PPST____2.cab from the Sprint leaked EXE file?

If so this is what I realized. It doesn't update your PRI and gives you a PRL that doesn't work. If you update your PRL after running that ppst.exe you'll be working again. I'm trying to get someone with the Sprint leaked rom to give me a copy of default.ppst because I believe that's the file that ppst.exe uses to update the PRI. As far as prl i'm just going to rename my 60711.prl to 20230.prl and dump it in the windows folder.
Old 05-13-2008, 05:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6700

Fuzzywuzhe is a n00b

Okay ... am I loosing it or what ... I just ran os build again with my vogue settings ... I now have no option for which animated flash screen I want ... I know it used to let my pick ... I did the fingerprint one first ... didn't like it ... then on my current rom I am using wm startup ... but now I don't even see the drop down menu for that ... dang I'm hoping it's not me ... been a really bad week ... found out I need glasses to go with my hearing aides ... at this rate "Vitamin V" is just around the corner ... LOL

Fuzzy
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development