PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2008, 03:17 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch HD (Blackstone)
Carrier: T-Mobile US

jim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vogue GPS 3.02 Kitchen (w/ NEW Sprint Leaked ROM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobi125 View Post
Worked like a charm.

Thanks.
great, you bet.

Don't forget to donate or say thanks!

Flashing How To for Vogue

Super cheap phones: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=39267

HD or iPhone http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=44839

Android on Vogue (by dzo): http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=23244
Old 05-14-2008, 03:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Reliance

hetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaco View Post
I have a strange issue with this ROM... once the phone goes to sleep (after a minute) it won't turn back on. If I manually turn it off then it turns back on fine... I can turn off the setting so it doesn't automatically shuts off but that's annoying... anyone else having this issue?

please help...

EDIT: I think the issue was the OEM HTC Performance that I was including in the rom. not 100% sure but it is working now that I have removed it.

Same Issue was with me when it goes to sleep mode ON Button dont wake it up i have to call that phone from different phone to wake it, i have added SRS WOW and HTC Equaliszer and HTC Voice Recorder i think that was the Problem Removed that OEM now works fine
Old 05-14-2008, 05:44 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch HD (Blackstone)
Carrier: T-Mobile US

jim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuff

i would just like to request/report on a couple things concerning the kitchen:

1) is there a way to implement the ppst.exe and its components from the leaked rom? after allowing all the customizations to run using the leaked rom, then running ppst.exe the gps quality and speed improvement is INCREDIBLE - better than lots of bt receivers im sure you've read. and ive also heard signal is boosted though i didnt really get much of a chance to test that.

2) i think the problem to the internet always being active is that it thinks it needs to use microsoft direct push regardless of whether you have it set to that or not. because every time i disabled the data connection (to save on my battery) after it had started it up, it said something like are you sure you want to stop it, this will disable microsoft direct push...soo...anything there?

3) in my first rom i cooked from here the "menu sounds" (the pop's and clicks from wm5 when you tapped menu's or other items) worked great. now i have that oem still selected, and nothing. so i made my own and selected both (with a few conflicts). still nothing. then i installed over as a cab afterward and still nothing. anyone have any guess as to why that might be?

thanks a lot for all your work!!!!!!!!
Old 05-14-2008, 10:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

glassr is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryehz2 View Post
I'm in the same area. I'm getting in the 900 range for DL outdoors. 1/2 that indoors. Still much better than before REV A. I don't know what I'm getting for upload. I'm on the OMJ ROM.

What speeds are you getting?

Aryeh
Inside mobilespeedtest was between 600-800. Speedtest.net 724 down 340 up NY server, 661 down 150 up DC server, 295 down 160 up when tested NY again.

Speakeasy.net 408 down 432 up NY server, 367 down 442 up DC server.
Old 05-14-2008, 11:01 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

REQUEST: Mind adding in the Diamond White Keyboard Skin as an option?

thanks,

-CC
Old 05-14-2008, 11:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim2561 View Post
i would just like to request/report on a couple things concerning the kitchen:

1) is there a way to implement the ppst.exe and its components from the leaked rom? after allowing all the customizations to run using the leaked rom, then running ppst.exe the gps quality and speed improvement is INCREDIBLE - better than lots of bt receivers im sure you've read. and ive also heard signal is boosted though i didnt really get much of a chance to test that.

2) i think the problem to the internet always being active is that it thinks it needs to use microsoft direct push regardless of whether you have it set to that or not. because every time i disabled the data connection (to save on my battery) after it had started it up, it said something like are you sure you want to stop it, this will disable microsoft direct push...soo...anything there?

3) in my first rom i cooked from here the "menu sounds" (the pop's and clicks from wm5 when you tapped menu's or other items) worked great. now i have that oem still selected, and nothing. so i made my own and selected both (with a few conflicts). still nothing. then i installed over as a cab afterward and still nothing. anyone have any guess as to why that might be?

thanks a lot for all your work!!!!!!!!
Jim that PPST.EXE file updates the Radio portion of the phone. Even though this is a good and novel idea, it would I think cause problems with people that are not on Sprint accidentally updating/messing up their radios by inadvertantly running the update.

As it stands the kitchen only updates the OS portion of the phone, so even if you forget or make a mistake on selecting the right carrier, you only have to rerun the kitchen choosing the right carrier to fix it.

If you made a mistake with the radio, well the kitchen can't easily fix that, you'd end up having to search the forums for a official rom for your carrier to revert the changes made to your radio/phone portion..

Get my drift?

-CC
Old 05-14-2008, 11:07 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

tgrunwald is a n00b

Can i get a cab file for the working MC Voice Command?
Old 05-14-2008, 11:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PRE & Touch PRO2, but now Evo

dutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Initial post should be updated to include the info above and in the thread below.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=26410

It will save a lot headaches for those to take the leap to the leaked rom....
Old 05-14-2008, 12:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: sprint

cali310 is just getting started

Help....The only dialer I have seems to be the quick dial and it's covering the 3, 6, 9 and # buttons...any idea how to fix? I cant make calls w/ those numbers in them...grrrrrr

Well I just downloaded/installed the htcdialer cab and it works now.

Last edited by cali310; 05-14-2008 at 01:15 PM.
Old 05-14-2008, 01:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: epic 4g touch
Carrier: sprint

dbarrett5381 is a n00b

anyone having a problem with storage card encryption being enabled by default after the kitchen flash? I have tried turning it off but it doesn't stick so now I cant format my card or use it in another device.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development