PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2008, 10:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH VOGU100
Carrier: Sprint

Turboz22l is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vogue GPS 3.02 Kitchen (w/ NEW Sprint Leaked ROM)

Ok I just made my first rom from the kitchen based off the new leaked sprint want to try it out but just want to clarify somethings first... I have radio 3.37.10 this is 3.37.15 I dont have to do anything special it will just upgrade to this right ? Will there be optimizations that run ? I have sprint so even if they do I dont think I need to softreset in the 3 second window right ? Also should I do a hard reset after flash ?
Old 05-09-2008, 10:06 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptfdmedic View Post
Are you using the new 2.31 unlocker? also make sure you are renaming and copying over the correct file. Also make sure the file reads "VOGUIMG" and make sure your card is formatted to fat 32. If the spelling is wrong it won't load. You could try a different rom. Are you using a GPS radio????
VOGUIMG.nbh
Some people have success after reformatting their SD card.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:08 PM
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turboz22l View Post
Ok I just made my first rom from the kitchen based off the new leaked sprint want to try it out but just want to clarify somethings first... I have radio 3.37.10 this is 3.37.15 I dont have to do anything special it will just upgrade to this right ? Will there be optimizations that run ? I have sprint so even if they do I dont think I need to softreset in the 3 second window right ? Also should I do a hard reset after flash ?
The kitchen will not upgrade your radio. I don't think a hard reset is required on touch, but it sure won't hurt.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:09 PM
Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by htcuser View Post
my radio is 3.37.10. Is that why the oem leaked rom wont install?
What version unlocker?
Old 05-09-2008, 10:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

smellEdawg is just getting started

What's HTC Album like from the kitchen?

I prefer the default HTC setup. I don't like when it opens to the folder tree. I don't like when it opens in portrait. I'd prefer if it was like stock.

Can some one check this out?
Old 05-09-2008, 10:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: XV6900, XV6700, X50v
Carrier: Verizon

night_of_dreams is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcatsmommy View Post
can you tell a difference in the radio between 3.37.10 and 3.37.15? To upgrade, unlike stated in post #145, do you have to flash to stock as stated in post #146 before flashing what's on post #1?
do not flash to stock. I believe all you need is cokeman's 2.31 unlocker installed, then run the leaked sprint .exe, you will then have the updated 3.37.15 radio **REMEMBER NOT TO ALLOW CUSTOMIZATION TO RUN** After all these, you can just install a rom using the new kitchen.

Please correct me if I am wrong.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero & EVO 4G

stylz3 is keeping up the good workstylz3 is keeping up the good work

I'm trying the leaked version now but Im stuck on the "Updating the ROM image on your PDA phone screen" and it's at 0% for about 15 minutes now. I put the phone in boot loader mode and it just stuck in the 2.31 tri-color screen.

Am I doing or did I do something wrong?

EDIT: I'm good now. It finally started installing the new ROM. Now to work on building a ROM using the PPCKitchen. yessir!!

"My next move be my best move"

Last edited by stylz3; 05-09-2008 at 10:48 PM.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:27 PM
ptfdmedic

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellEdawg View Post
What's HTC Album like from the kitchen?

I prefer the default HTC setup. I don't like when it opens to the folder tree. I don't like when it opens in portrait. I'd prefer if it was like stock.

Can some one check this out?

Select the NEWEST one and it is the one you are looking for. Camera Album is what you need.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Banned User

htcuser is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
What version unlocker?
2.31.coke
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Jewel
Carrier: Sprint [SERO Premium]

mrnamster is keeping up the good workmrnamster is keeping up the good work

Tried extracting the 3.37.15 radio using JD's method in the how to develop sticky. Got the same error as htcuser when trying to flash. It stops at 8% and gives that error, 'invalid command, update utility cannot be used with this device.'

What gives? Has anyone else tried to extract the radio only?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development