View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 10:08 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vogue GPS 3.02 Kitchen (w/ NEW Sprint Leaked ROM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turboz22l View Post
Ok I just made my first rom from the kitchen based off the new leaked sprint want to try it out but just want to clarify somethings first... I have radio 3.37.10 this is 3.37.15 I dont have to do anything special it will just upgrade to this right ? Will there be optimizations that run ? I have sprint so even if they do I dont think I need to softreset in the 3 second window right ? Also should I do a hard reset after flash ?
The kitchen will not upgrade your radio. I don't think a hard reset is required on touch, but it sure won't hurt.