PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2008, 10:51 PM
ptfdmedic

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Vogue GPS 3.02 Kitchen (w/ NEW Sprint Leaked ROM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbl View Post
Where does ppckitchen keep the .nbh file I just cooked? I can't seem to find it?

I'm also getting the contacts, programs, and phone problem... not opening. I'd like to flash from the sd card... but I don't know where to find the one I cooked!

Search your computer for "hIq Inc" without the quotes....

I use vista: and this is the following directory

Users----"Your Profile"-----AppData-----Roaming------hIq Inc------PPC-BuildOS----9.05.2.7Temp
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Bell

Videonut is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Also have TCPMP crashes. Reinstalling TCPMP and Flashvideobundle from a cabs that worked before doesn't help.
Old 05-09-2008, 11:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Jewel
Carrier: Sprint [SERO Premium]

mrnamster is keeping up the good workmrnamster is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
Tierman had the same issue, and had to go back to .40 bootloader.
Strange.. probably has to do with signatures? Anyways, thanks for the answer!
Old 05-09-2008, 11:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

Please accept my humble apology if this has already been asked in this thread but it is getting pretty big pretty quick and I haven't been home all day so I was wondering...

Has anybody been able to successfully downgrade from the Titan Radio and flash the new Sprint ROM? I am very curious about this new ROM and want to try it badly but I do not want to end up with a paperweight.

Thanks, Dan.

Old 05-09-2008, 11:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Droid Eris
Carrier: Verizon

Spencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSpencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSpencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Spencer_Moore

I could not get it to work with the leaked rom i got the leaked rom to work and then the rom made in the kitchen would constantly get stuck at calibration so i went back to alltel as that was working fine for me...does anyone have any idea why this is happening
Old 05-09-2008, 11:42 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer_Moore View Post
I could not get it to work with the leaked rom i got the leaked rom to work and then the rom made in the kitchen would constantly get stuck at calibration so i went back to alltel as that was working fine for me...does anyone have any idea why this is happening
You have an OEM problem. You'll have to include less to figure out what it is.
Old 05-09-2008, 11:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

notrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuff

WOOT rev a shows up in ##778# now , but i still get pokey speeds
Old 05-09-2008, 11:58 PM
kbl
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue
Carrier: Bell

kbl is becoming a great contributor

I can't seem to get the dialer, contacts, or programs to work with a kitchen rom.

Works fine with the leaked ROM.

I'm on Bell Mobility. Any ideas?
Old 05-10-2008, 12:01 AM
ptfdmedic

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Just noticed that the phone app seems to load up all by itself. I am using sprint and the Kitchen. When I reset the phone the phone loads up instead of the today screen....

Weird
Old 05-10-2008, 12:05 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2! Touch Pro, Touch, Mogul, 6700
Carrier: Sprint

ImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylz3 View Post
I'm trying the leaked version now but Im stuck on the "Updating the ROM image on your PDA phone screen" and it's at 0% for about 15 minutes now. I put the phone in boot loader mode and it just stuck in the 2.31 tri-color screen.

Am I doing or did I do something wrong?

EDIT: I'm good now. It finally started installing the new ROM. Now to work on building a ROM using the PPCKitchen. yessir!!
What did you try to fix this? It might help some others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by htcuser View Post
my radio is 3.37.10. Is that why the oem leaked rom wont install?
Did you try extracting the EXE with winrar and removing the special nbh file? Also you can try the renaiming to VOGUIMG.nbh and flashing just the larger nbh in that file with the SD card method.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development