PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2008, 11:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 8/28/08

Ok the HTC Diamond Keyboard, the one in the PPCGeek_OEM.rar file, which I assume is the same here posted here, doesn't work....The HTC Vogue Keyboard does, but when I use the Diamond is just won't select the keyboard...like I select 20 Keyboard and it doesn't load, it just stays where it's at....any help with this one? I've try it with all the different SYS too
Old 09-07-2008, 12:17 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Ok the HTC Diamond Keyboard, the one in the PPCGeek_OEM.rar file, which I assume is the same here posted here, doesn't work....The HTC Vogue Keyboard does, but when I use the Diamond is just won't select the keyboard...like I select 20 Keyboard and it doesn't load, it just stays where it's at....any help with this one? I've try it with all the different SYS too
I haven't tried rstoyguy's version (if there is a 'rstoyguy' version) but i experienced the same issue using the 20273 kitchen, i ended up putting touchpal in and just leavin the diamond keyboard out. you can install from a cab and it works fine...

i know, it defeats the point - maybe rstoyguy can fix it?
Old 09-07-2008, 12:51 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
I haven't tried rstoyguy's version (if there is a 'rstoyguy' version) but i experienced the same issue using the 20273 kitchen, i ended up putting touchpal in and just leavin the diamond keyboard out. you can install from a cab and it works fine...

i know, it defeats the point - maybe rstoyguy can fix it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
I don't recall where I got the original .cab from in ppcgeeks_oem.rar, but the one a few posts back is from Diamond Keyboard by gullum. I think it is more complete, and you can actually see the letters on the qwerty keyboard. You guys might search gullums thread and see if you can find out something there. My guess is that the dll's and other files are a little too old for the newer sys.

That's one of the reasons I'm not a big fan of seeking the higher number! Of rom builds that is. My 19208 is still working just fine.

whodaman : If you can get me a link to that kitchen you guys are building at ppchaven without me having to login to get it, I'll make it work for you. I'm not going to ask for dharvey's permission to d/l it...

Old 09-07-2008, 01:05 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

And puff, do you have that .cab? So I can take a look at it?
Old 09-07-2008, 12:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6800
Carrier: Alltel

oneders65 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I like v1.30 better...

OEM_MusicID-T1_3_0......................Music ID v1.30

And Spb Shell has been a pain in the .... And is hereby abandonded. Try UserCustomization or TierAutoinstall.

OEM_Baseball_ARM..........................Hexacto Baseball Addict! Don't remember found it on the FTP: i760/games

OEM_dcd_Alltel_Carrier_20080723......For the Alltell Chefs!

I could not get the Alltel OEM to work. When I tried to use IE it would say that i could not connect.

I am using DCD's Kitchen.

Last edited by oneders65; 09-07-2008 at 12:10 PM.
Old 09-07-2008, 12:29 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
And puff, do you have that .cab? So I can take a look at it?
honestly i dont use it that much, touchpal (or the hardware keyboard on my titan) works great for me...
but here's the cab i was able to install and play around with
renamed to .zip - so just rename to .cab (and it takes a while to install/uninstall)
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTC_Diamond_QWERTY.zip (3.75 MB, 26 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-07-2008, 12:31 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneders65 View Post
I could not get the Alltel OEM to work. When I tried to use IE it would say that i could not connect.

I am using DCD's Kitchen.
Don't know about that. All I did was OEM up the contents, I'm not resposible for what's inside...

The difference there may be...With an OEM they are installed at boot. After that ROM's have most of their carrier customization settings set up in their provisioning files, that will overwrite any OEM settings you have.

Can't help ya unless you let me download your kitchen so I can look at it. I will have by this evening uploaded my version of custom carrier roms complete with Kitchen. They are based off the stock releases and will include Alltel, Bell, and Sprint for now.

Here's some screenshots of what each rom will look like:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (12.3 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (11.5 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen04.jpg (10.1 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen05.jpg (9.8 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by rstoyguy; 09-07-2008 at 05:41 PM.
Old 09-07-2008, 02:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC VOGUE
Carrier: Bell

Moekind is just getting started

can someone make an omnia based rom
with the widget plugins and stuff
Old 09-07-2008, 02:27 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint TP; XV6900 before; XV6700 first
Carrier: was Verizon, now saving on Sprint

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post
WinRar 3.8 Beta1

- Now "Settings" dialog uses the full screen mode. In previous Pocket RAR versions this dialog could exceed dimensions of PDA display when working in Windows Mobile 5 and 640x480 screen resolution.
- Pocket RAR asks for password only once when opening RAR archive with encrypted file names. Previous versions asked for password every time when changing a current folder inside of such archive.
rstoyguy - Can you see if you can oemize the newer version of Pocket RAR (it's attached to the post on page sixty-eight). I wasn't able to do it myself using the oemizer in the kitchen. Thanks.
Old 09-07-2008, 02:54 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcatsmommy View Post
rstoyguy - Can you see if you can oemize the newer version of Pocket RAR (it's attached to the post on page sixty-eight). I wasn't able to do it myself using the oemizer in the kitchen. Thanks.
Sure, I've got caught up with that carrier rom thing. Here it is:

OEM_rar_ppc_v3_8_b1_arm......................Pocket RAR v3.8 beta1

Edit and must be my settings....I've only got page 18 here...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development