PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2008, 06:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Jeratain is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 10/21/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I installed the cab on my phone and it disabled my speaker icon, and made the slider act like the d-pad. I did attach the oem for you a few posts back.
I've had this exact same problem with the latest version of the Opal Volume Control. I still can't find a version that works for me with M2D.
Old 10-27-2008, 08:57 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Latest a_c updates:

OEM_S2U2-1_33-QVGA
OEM Notes:
- Settings in the OEM are as they are with a .cab install
- Registry in RGU contains the basic install settings
- Some settings moved to "lang.ini" by A_C.
-- Copy this from your device to the OEM and rename it to "000-lang.ini"

OEM_S2P-0_55-QVGA

OEM_S2V-0_42-QVGA

Previous versions available here: ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/rstoy..._for_roms_a_c/

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: wizard
Carrier: at&t

character is a n00b

good day i find it hard to encorporate A_C in Rom building is there a way to have s2p and s2u2 in a rom? thanks so much

Last edited by character; 10-27-2008 at 09:19 PM.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: wizard
Carrier: at&t

character is a n00b

found a I.E 6.1 which maybe useful ... read it from http://www.4winmobile.com and it is only good for english rom

here is the link
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H67GUDE0
Old 10-27-2008, 09:52 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by character View Post
found a I.E 6.1 which maybe useful ... read it from http://www.4winmobile.com and it is only good for english rom

here is the link
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H67GUDE0
Do you have a more direct link? All I get is a megaupload directory with a bunch of cryptic names. Then I download the "can you oem these.rar" and I do not see anything inside it that relates to ie6.1. And you link to 4winmobile.com where I am supposed to read about it is their main page. I usually prefer to OEM things direct from the author. That way I don't get into trouble...

edit: ok, second time I got something from the wonderful wizard of boz. Now that is related. But still, do you have a link for the thread at 4winmobile?

Last edited by rstoyguy; 10-27-2008 at 09:57 PM.
Old 10-27-2008, 11:24 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlechner View Post
Ya, I don't know why it did it like that. I must have used a diff cab for my oem, mine works perfect. odd.
perhaps you would like to upload your OEM to share with the community?
Old 10-28-2008, 02:43 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch HD (Blackstone)
Carrier: T-Mobile US

jim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuff

Just wanted to jump in and say that I tried this:

MegaPack_Manilla2d_Skin1_OriginalBlack

In the latest PPCKitchen w/ no luck. Nothing about it comes up, I cant find it in settings, programs, or in the today screen settings.

I think I have been keeping up on reading this thread pretty well, and I apologize if I overlooked something that would cause me not to need to post this.

Thanks rstoyguy.

Jim.

Don't forget to donate or say thanks!

Flashing How To for Vogue

Super cheap phones: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=39267

HD or iPhone http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=44839

Android on Vogue (by dzo): http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=23244
Old 10-28-2008, 06:08 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim2561 View Post
Just wanted to jump in and say that I tried this:

MegaPack_Manilla2d_Skin1_OriginalBlack

In the latest PPCKitchen w/ no luck. Nothing about it comes up, I cant find it in settings, programs, or in the today screen settings.

I think I have been keeping up on reading this thread pretty well, and I apologize if I overlooked something that would cause me not to need to post this.

Thanks rstoyguy.

Jim.
That won't work by itself.... It's just a skin file. Download:
OEM_MegaPack_Manila2D_OEM_v2.14...............................Last Updated 10/21/08

That contains the main OEM, MegaPack_Manilla2d_OEM_V2.14, and the above named skin file. You can then download additional skins from post #2. I've got slated to make it all one megapack, and to update them so that each skin will require the main OEM, and so you can only select one skin. Just no time......argh!!!

edit: this will be v2.16, and I'll also have fixed the weather widget skins for Skin14, and Skin18, and made it ppckitchen friendly...time estimate: tomorrow afternoon...

Last edited by rstoyguy; 10-28-2008 at 06:26 AM.
Old 10-28-2008, 09:05 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

As released at ppckitchen.org...

Name of OEM: OEM_MegaPack_Manilla2d_OEM_V2.15_w19_Themes

Version #: v2.15

Devices tested on: HTC Vogue

ppcKitchen tested with: Sys20273, and Sys 20755

Any required/excluded Modules OEM needs: All included w/<Require> directives inside...

Ok, I'm Manila'd out. Here is my latest creation in it's final form. Here is the OEM's Readme.txt:

Quote:
This is for the OEM_MegaPack_Manilla2d_OEM_V2.15_w19_Themes.rar archive.

- This megapack includes:
-- MegaPack_Manilla2d_OEM_V2.15 -- Main OEM
-- 19 skins from www.mobilematt.net/tf2dskins.htm
-- 3 Today Screen Themes (not all themes have a .tsk OEM)

- For those skins, the oem will require the main OEM and a skin if it's included

- You can add the main oem, and the skin of your choice.

- THIS MEGAPACK is 353MB ++ vs. 184MB archived. To save HDD space, you can leave the OEM in it's RAR archived format. Copy the .rar file to your USER_OEM directory and add the following line to your selections.txt file:

OptionalModuleDir=USER_OEM\OEM_MegaPack_Manilla2d_ OEM_V2.15_w19_Themes.rar:
These will be in the following groups:

Apps_rstg_M2D
Apps_rstg_TodayThemes

additional notes:
- If you select a theme, the megapack will require the main oem, and a corresponding today theme.

- You can install the whole thing, or just the main OEM and your skin/today theme.

- This version is mostly from from xda : (VERSION 19b) WITH YOUTUBE ON INTERNET WIDGET (with updated m2dc v0.13.xxxx)

You want Manila2D??? Now you got it!
Enjoy,
rstoyguy

Observations:
New theme #19 Metal won't start touchflo...I'm looking into the HTCHomeSettings.xml....that's what I get for oem'in at 5:00am...
Old 10-28-2008, 08:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

jlechner is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
perhaps you would like to upload your OEM to share with the community?
Sure. Here ya go. This is the opal volume control oem.
Attached Files
File Type: zip XDA-Team_Opal_Volume_Control.zip (127.7 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development