PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2008, 12:46 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 7/26/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
the scarybear spacer, the folder is there in My Device,-Program files. and Spacer.dll is in Windows, but it is not an option in the Today options.

to update your S2U2 pack
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=412418
Thanks for the link, I'll update it soon. And the spacer...It's fixed and now the chef can set the pixels and todayscreen order in the RGU. I made it quickly for dharvey and never tested/heard back from him....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DbLoCk3NiNe View Post
I cant build a ROM with Buildos if I select the nueTools OEM. Just thought I would let you know, is anyone else having problems with it?
I couldn' t get the nuetools to work either. I've removed it from the list for now. I'm not that familiar with other requirements etc...When I select one in my rom, it freezes the device.

Old 07-29-2008, 01:59 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO
Carrier: Sprint

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Thanks for the link, I'll update it soon. And the spacer...It's fixed and now the chef can set the pixels and todayscreen order in the RGU. I made it quickly for dharvey and never tested/heard back from him....
Welcome
does that mean it is not adjustable after the rom is built?
Old 07-29-2008, 02:11 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Welcome
does that mean it is not adjustable after the rom is built?
It is adjustable, this way you can set your today screen as you want it without setting it everytime.

Took me a minute to find where he was hiding that!
Old 07-29-2008, 03:06 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

Quote:

I couldn' t get the nuetools to work either. I've removed it from the list for now. I'm not that familiar with other requirements etc...When I select one in my rom, it freezes the device.
there is a base selection you have to have in order for any of the nuetools to work. i always throw a few of them in my own personel ROMs so i do know that they work.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 07-29-2008, 05:14 PM
Almost a VIP

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
It is adjustable, this way you can set your today screen as you want it without setting it everytime.

Took me a minute to find where he was hiding that!
it is adjustable in the Today section? i have another Spacer application, that is adjustable in the Today section.
to adjust the scary bear one, will it be in the today? or will it be located somewhere else?
Old 07-29-2008, 05:24 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
it is adjustable in the Today section? i have another Spacer application, that is adjustable in the Today section.
to adjust the scary bear one, will it be in the today? or will it be located somewhere else?
StartMenu - settings - personal - today
Items tab, select the Spacer then click options to the right.
Old 07-29-2008, 05:36 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
StartMenu - settings - personal - today
Items tab, select the Spacer then click options to the right.
ok cool, thats where the other one was located i just didnt see it when i flashed last night. ill try again today if i can get your 7.29 OEM to DL in full
Thanks alot!

Last edited by Brock1909; 07-29-2008 at 05:41 PM.
Old 07-29-2008, 06:19 PM
Lurker

kareem is a n00b
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 7/28/08

One of these isn't a cab so it's trick and the other isn't that bad but I upped them to RS:

http://rapidshare.com/files/13343363..._Apps.rar.html

and

http://rapidshare.com/files/13343290...Flo3D.CAB.html

Thanks (they're actually for a friend who needs them)
Old 07-30-2008, 12:28 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Updated Spb Weather so it will now let you change the city. Make sure you have OEM Version 1.5 for the fix.

OEM_Spb_Weather_v1_7_4_QVGA_arm...........Spb Weather v1.7.4 (15 day trial w/OEM) Bug Update 7/30 OEM v1.5
Old 07-30-2008, 05:55 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Pro2, EVO 4G

toviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to toviaheli Send a message via MSN to toviaheli Send a message via Yahoo to toviaheli Send a message via Skype™ to toviaheli

NueTools Base and Installer .cabs:
Attached Files
File Type: zip nuetools base and installer cabs.zip (663.3 KB, 27 views) Click for barcode!

The Book of GOD: Helping Spiritual orphans know God their Father completely!
The New Book by TOV ROSE www.TovRose.com
Get it now on Amazon.com: http://www.createspace.com/3582133
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development