View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 12:46 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 7/26/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
the scarybear spacer, the folder is there in My Device,-Program files. and Spacer.dll is in Windows, but it is not an option in the Today options.

to update your S2U2 pack
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=412418
Thanks for the link, I'll update it soon. And the spacer...It's fixed and now the chef can set the pixels and todayscreen order in the RGU. I made it quickly for dharvey and never tested/heard back from him....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DbLoCk3NiNe View Post
I cant build a ROM with Buildos if I select the nueTools OEM. Just thought I would let you know, is anyone else having problems with it?
I couldn' t get the nuetools to work either. I've removed it from the list for now. I'm not that familiar with other requirements etc...When I select one in my rom, it freezes the device.