PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2008, 02:14 AM
Lurker

kareem is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 7/26/08

There were a lot of OEMs in that so thanks. However i am getting an error after adding those OEMs of "cannot read imgfs.bin" and i've spent hours to getting it, but it still wont work. Any ideas?
Old 07-28-2008, 09:17 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)
Carrier: Sprint

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

can I manually install one of these on my Touch without needing to cook them in my own ROM ? I usually keep one of masters' ROMs and am quite happy with them except 2-3 apps that I end up installing myself.. I haven't seen any ROM with memaid

Last edited by k000; 07-28-2008 at 09:36 AM.
Old 07-28-2008, 10:50 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

tgrunwald is a n00b

This may not be the relevant thread for this request, but can you post a CAB for your diamond-sh dialer, and also...how would I install your Diamond theme without cooking it into the kitchen.

I am having problems with the new build. Dont care for it and I have most of the other cab files I need to put it into the RUU_PPST_Vogue_SPRINT_WWE_3.03.651.4_2_Radio_3.42. 30_AM_NV_2.04_Ship

thanks

EDIT
Got The Diamond Theme in there and working, just cannot get the diamond dialer to work from the OEM PAckage. Still looking for someone to CAB it up.

Thanks

Last edited by tgrunwald; 07-28-2008 at 12:18 PM. Reason: EDIT:
Old 07-28-2008, 02:30 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

hey have you had a chance to get to the cab i posted.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 07-28-2008, 02:57 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
hey have you had a chance to get to the cab i posted.
Was it slick????

OEM_Slick_v0.43..........................................Slick Instant Messaging

Sorry, I was working myself up to tackle the Spb apps I use.

Old 07-28-2008, 04:19 PM
Livin' Dangerously

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Was it slick????

OEM_Slick_v0.43..........................................Slick Instant Messaging

ok thanx i havent tried it out just yet i have been pretty lazy this morning thank you for your help im still getting issues with my registry edits but im still working on it.
Old 07-28-2008, 04:43 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
ok thanx i havent tried it out just yet i have been pretty lazy this morning thank you for your help im still getting issues with my registry edits but im still working on it.
If you attach those cabs or RGU files, I can see what I can do.

and

OEM_Spb_PhoneSuite_v1_3_arm...........Spb Phone Suite v1.3 (15 day trial)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-28-2008, 05:01 PM
Livin' Dangerously

Quote:
If you attach those cabs or RGU files, I can see what I can do.

and

i appreciate your help with this but i am trying to learn how to do all the stuff possible i can so that i dont have to rely on anyone. i recently just started using the package creator thing you are using maybe that will fix my issue thank you for all your help. i ill drop by if i need any help. im pretty sure i will i am not quite sure yet.
Old 07-28-2008, 05:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
Awesome! ( Sorry dont know how to post cabs)
do you use SPB Imageer?

how about weatherpanel?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...26&postcount=2
cab is here
Spacer for Today screen?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ght=spacer.cab POST #2

Personalizer and Mortscript OEM found here. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...rsonalizer.cab

Last edited by Brock1909; 07-28-2008 at 05:24 PM.
Old 07-28-2008, 05:14 PM
Livin' Dangerously

Quote:
Was it slick????

this OEM will cause your phone to reset its self. just a soft reset.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development