PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 05:12 AM
Lurker

1odbo1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Unlockers for Custom Roms on Vogue 2.31(GPS) and 0.40(nonGPS)

isn't it in connection settings?
Old 03-26-2009, 05:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VX6900
Carrier: Verizon

chunnel is just getting started

This says, "WARNING: this will only work with the 3.xx roms (Alltel EXE only at this point)", and I have Verizon. Sorry for not looking through all 70 pages for this answer in case it has already been responded to. So, do I run 2.31 or not?

Last edited by chunnel; 03-26-2009 at 06:33 PM.
Old 03-30-2009, 01:15 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC vogue
Carrier: MetroPCS

crippie is a n00b

flashed to .41 by mistake now everytime i load a rom it gets stuck and has no radio in red on the bottom. how can i get it to run unlocker 2.31? can't connect to activesync...any ideas?
btw it's an HTC vogue sprint
Old 04-10-2009, 09:31 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue
Carrier: Sprint

moonwoo is a n00b

Hey guys so I have the Sprint HTC vogue with the new ROM from HTC for winMO 6.1 I was all excited about installing custom roms and I tried unlocking my device. Everything went smoothly until the last exitbl step of Coke 2.31. I followed the directions, read and re read all the instructions but it kept telling me to disable USB on active sync then the whole program just shut down. Nontheless, the phone still worked and the rom image was not 2.31.Coke. So I tried again, and again and again (4 times total). I finally gave up cuz I kept getting the same message over and over again. I reconfigured back to the original HTC rom...

So what is this message of disabling USB? Doesn't make sense cuz I followed the steps and disabled USB on activesync. at one point I think I even rebooted windows and tried running the exitbl on its own and still the same message.

Any help would be appreciated at this point. Thanks in advance!!
Old 04-15-2009, 05:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: XV6900 HTC Vogue

ColoTouch is a n00b

Question - I am trying to undo the dreaded 2.03_002 PRI when I accidently let the VZW customizations run from their latest ROM. This locks GPS from running on anything other than their Navigator crap. I am trying to roll back the PRI to get GPS back so I am following the directions here:
http://wiki.ppchaven.com/index.php?t...IX_VERIZON_GPS

Step one says to unlock with coke .40. it ran it and it said 'finished' but it hangs at the bootloader. I undo the USB cable. soft reset and it stays at 2.31 unlocker. What am I missing to rollback to .40 again?

Update: Now I am stuck with 292 invalid vendor ID with Sprint ROM in step 2 or 262 with Verizon original ROM. Any thoughts how to get out of bootloader mode?

Thanks.

Last edited by ColoTouch; 04-16-2009 at 12:44 AM.
Old 04-22-2009, 07:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch / HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cricket

eldenson is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwoo View Post
Hey guys so I have the Sprint HTC vogue with the new ROM from HTC for winMO 6.1 I was all excited about installing custom roms and I tried unlocking my device. Everything went smoothly until the last exitbl step of Coke 2.31. I followed the directions, read and re read all the instructions but it kept telling me to disable USB on active sync then the whole program just shut down. Nontheless, the phone still worked and the rom image was not 2.31.Coke. So I tried again, and again and again (4 times total). I finally gave up cuz I kept getting the same message over and over again. I reconfigured back to the original HTC rom...

So what is this message of disabling USB? Doesn't make sense cuz I followed the steps and disabled USB on activesync. at one point I think I even rebooted windows and tried running the exitbl on its own and still the same message.

Do you have a custom rom downloaded to your pc?

Before you get to the point you are having the problem. You are actually finished with flashing to 2.31 Coke. Read the directions carefully. I can't remember word for word but it says if you would like to install a rom now to continue. You need to click finish and when your ppc reboots and you see 2.31 coke. Then its time to flash with the rom you want.
Old 04-28-2009, 06:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch VX6900

ernestchi is a n00b

How doi go about RELOCKING my device, if i ran coKe 3.21 unlocker? i'm about to send in for warranty replacement
Old 05-08-2009, 12:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tilt
Carrier: at&t

lilbear502 is a n00b

will this work with cricket
Old 05-12-2009, 10:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Audiovox 6700/HTC Titan
Carrier: Sprint

Z-DUB is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to Z-DUB

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwoo View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by erick10 View Post
Help me out guys. Im stuck in this step: "Finally you will need to disable USB in activesync for the exitbl step. "

How exactly do I do this??? Thanks

I am having the same issues, but I haven't seen anyone post a reply on what we are doing wrong. Have you figured out how to get it unlocked? Can it just be done from the SD?
Old 05-12-2009, 11:27 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omnia

drowe is a n00b

Just a guess, I did mine on Vista, but if you go into activesync (not connected), File>Connection Settings> there is a checkbox to Allow USB connections. Maybe uncheck this?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development