View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 10:44 AM
Z-DUB
Lurker

Z-DUB is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Z-DUB
Re: Unlockers for Custom Roms on Vogue 2.31(GPS) and 0.40(nonGPS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwoo View Post
Hey guys so I have the Sprint HTC vogue with the new ROM from HTC for winMO 6.1 I was all excited about installing custom roms and I tried unlocking my device. Everything went smoothly until the last exitbl step of Coke 2.31. I followed the directions, read and re read all the instructions but it kept telling me to disable USB on active sync then the whole program just shut down. Nontheless, the phone still worked and the rom image was not 2.31.Coke. So I tried again, and again and again (4 times total). I finally gave up cuz I kept getting the same message over and over again. I reconfigured back to the original HTC rom...

So what is this message of disabling USB? Doesn't make sense cuz I followed the steps and disabled USB on activesync. at one point I think I even rebooted windows and tried running the exitbl on its own and still the same message.

Any help would be appreciated at this point. Thanks in advance!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by erick10 View Post
Help me out guys. Im stuck in this step: "Finally you will need to disable USB in activesync for the exitbl step. "

How exactly do I do this??? Thanks

I am having the same issues, but I haven't seen anyone post a reply on what we are doing wrong. Have you figured out how to get it unlocked? Can it just be done from the SD?