PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 02:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: Metro pcs

quantum is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
esn old PHONE??

now that i got my fone working guys ...i kinda need to change esn to wat my old fone was i have the hex from the bak but it wont power on thats all i need rite. can anyone help me with this i now its iligal but i just dont want to have to pay just to get an esn into database thats gay. if anyone kould just point me to the right direction it would b very apprciated and im new so take it easy on me thanks.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:43 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: esn old PHONE??

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantum View Post
i now its iligal but i just dont want to have to pay just to get an esn into database thats gay
you gott be F'in kidding me??? why would u even ask then if u think its illegal.. were not that kinda site here man...

im guessing you want your phone on metro??? i personally will not help you clone your esn into the new phone... theres steps all over the net and here.. i suggest you find em yourself or pay the measely $$$ to go get it flashed at the store... everyone will tell you the same thing.. go get it flashed, then come back and ask for the mms and web help
Old 07-27-2009, 02:45 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantum View Post
now that i got my fone working guys ...i kinda need to change esn to wat my old fone was i have the hex from the bak but it wont power on thats all i need rite. can anyone help me with this i now its iligal but i just dont want to have to pay just to get an esn into database thats gay. if anyone kould just point me to the right direction it would b very apprciated and im new so take it easy on me thanks.

the legit thing to do would be to call your character and have your phone number put on the phone you want to use. I do this all the time with sprint and it was about a daily thing with verizon.

s/character/carrier
Old 07-27-2009, 02:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

well dang i have bean erching all i can find is postest s of people trying to change bad esn. mine is good i just want it to work with metro i have my old esn. i called my local metro store they told me the esn shoul d b in system if its flashed kuz they think they flashed it but i did. so i cant add the dam esn to their system. if someone could pm with isntrctions or any kind of help i would really aprciate it.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:53 PM
lwrdrchvy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

You won't get help with this ILLEGAL activity on this site. Like BoredandTattooed said, search the web and you can find the info.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

umm ok ill c wat i can find thanks anway
Old 07-27-2009, 02:55 PM
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

bad esns dont even matter on metro, houdini will rip right through it... stop being cheap.. if you wont spend $50 bucks to get your phone on the network you want then why buy such a nice device..

would you buy a spare battery?
how bout and extra charger?
maybe a nice case for it???

then why not spend the money and get it done right... well certainly point ya in the right direction afterwards so you can get MMS and Data working right..
Old 07-27-2009, 02:56 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Old 07-27-2009, 03:05 PM
The Dyslexic VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
was thinking the exact same thing LMAO
Old 07-27-2009, 03:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

yeah its from my old fone but i am so new i just starting do all this stuf and flashed yestardy im a newwb as uf yestardy so i was just asking for a little nudge to were i can find sum help. or somthing im clueless i ben serching around forums nd i cnt find anything.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro