Thread: esn old PHONE??
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 02:45 PM
raidzero
N00b

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: esn old PHONE??

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantum View Post
now that i got my fone working guys ...i kinda need to change esn to wat my old fone was i have the hex from the bak but it wont power on thats all i need rite. can anyone help me with this i now its iligal but i just dont want to have to pay just to get an esn into database thats gay. if anyone kould just point me to the right direction it would b very apprciated and im new so take it easy on me thanks.

the legit thing to do would be to call your character and have your phone number put on the phone you want to use. I do this all the time with sprint and it was about a daily thing with verizon.

s/character/carrier