Thread: esn old PHONE??
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 02:43 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: esn old PHONE??

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantum View Post
i now its iligal but i just dont want to have to pay just to get an esn into database thats gay
you gott be F'in kidding me??? why would u even ask then if u think its illegal.. were not that kinda site here man...

im guessing you want your phone on metro??? i personally will not help you clone your esn into the new phone... theres steps all over the net and here.. i suggest you find em yourself or pay the measely $$$ to go get it flashed at the store... everyone will tell you the same thing.. go get it flashed, then come back and ask for the mms and web help