PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 08:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

sorge is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who Would Jump To The New Iphone?

I was really disappointed with the new Iphone.....I expect more then same body and slightly faster from apple. I was at least expecting a 5 megapixel camera from them.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Verizon

shark1987 is keeping up the good workshark1987 is keeping up the good work

the only thing that makes me EXTREMELY jealous of iPhone users is this one spec:
  • Talk time:4Up to 12 hours on 2GUp to 5 hours on 3G
  • Standby time: Up to 300 hours5
  • Internet use:Up to 5 hours on 3G6Up to 9 hours on Wi-Fi7
  • Video playback: Up to 10 hours8
  • Audio playback: Up to 30 hours9
Try to get any of these numbers on a Touch Pro. 9 HOURS on Wi-Fi!!??!?!?! Try 2 hours on my Touch Pro and that's probably an over-estimate.

It just makes me wish they'd care more about battery life with Windows Mobile Phones cause if the iPhone can get this much we should be able to get atleast half that. My phone barely last 9 hours not doing anything.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:39 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: Who Would Jump To The New Iphone?

No sir, AT$T killed the SlingBox app on their new 3g 7.2MB network, that $29.95 slingBox app must be a wifi app.... This is big talk over at http://www.slingcommunity.com ... Check it out dude....
Old 06-09-2009, 08:39 PM
j_j
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

j_j is keeping up the good workj_j is keeping up the good work

Funner is not a word, Hail Windows Mobile! The iPhone is the work of Satan!(Steve Jobs)
Old 06-09-2009, 08:43 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Iphone is never going to be a phone for me, i can see how badly apple is working on it, its mostly the developers now doing their job with creating apps.
2 years, and still no multitasking. WOW
Old 06-09-2009, 09:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Big Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to Big Redneck3100

I would never ever ever trade my TP for an IPhone....I love the fact that soooo many apps and customizations are available, and the freedom to do more!!! DOWN WITH THE COMMUNISTIC CORPORATE CONGLOMERATION(APPLE) BENT ON THE DEGREDATION OF THE CUSTOMIZERS ABILITIES IN AN ATTEMPT TO ENSUE GREATNESS!!!!!!!

When life gives you lemons...find someone whos life gave them tequilla and have a party!!!!

If I've helped you in any way, please hit the button, I surely appreciate it!!!!!
Old 06-09-2009, 09:35 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
Am i 25 posts from VIP status
it was raised to 1500 .
Old 06-09-2009, 10:03 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot

Touch Pro 2 FTW...now with a bigger screen and better keyboard now what the iphone users gonna pick with us winmo users with lol...bottom line I can never own a touch screen only phone...period

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 06-09-2009, 10:08 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_A_Stain View Post
Touch Pro 2 FTW...now with a bigger screen and better keyboard now what the iphone users gonna pick with us winmo users with lol...bottom line I can never own a touch screen only phone...period
Agreed... I gotta have a keyboard, can't get enough of it
Old 06-09-2009, 10:35 PM
PPCGeeks Refugee
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: My Flunky

WorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIP
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to WorldWide

I have no beef with the iphone, it doesn't fill my needs but its UI is cool. It's some of the people who own them i can't stand.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro