PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2009, 06:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

molitar is keeping up the good workmolitar is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
Did you install the complete XBmod Rhodium package, because I don't have a ringer problems....{lol}
I still got to test mine to see if my ringer works.. since I just finished installing everything here at work in between support calls. BTW Technology1 why does my TouchFlo stop working when I choose weather tab or program tab when using detacher? Also at times SPB over rides everything else and I have to cut the startup again than soft reset phone.
Old 05-01-2009, 06:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
I still got to test mine to see if my ringer works.. since I just finished installing everything here at work in between support calls. BTW Technology1 why does my TouchFlo stop working when I choose weather tab or program tab when using detacher? Also at times SPB over rides everything else and I have to cut the startup again than soft reset phone.
The Spb exe file in the Windows StartUp folder, just "move" that to your SD card..Why your TF3D stop working, I don't know to be honest with you....
Old 05-01-2009, 06:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
The Spb exe file in the Windows StartUp folder, just "move" that to your SD card..Why your TF3D stop working, I don't know to be honest with you....
er
It appears that the Touchflo weather is not loading at all since SPB.. It acts like TouchFlo is crashing when I select weather tab I set the right button to default to show touchflo to reload it that way. I am going to reinstall part of the manila 2 required files and see if that fixes the issue.
Old 05-01-2009, 06:41 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
er
It appears that the Touchflo weather is not loading at all since SPB.. It acts like TouchFlo is crashing when I select weather tab I set the right button to default to show touchflo to reload it that way. I am going to reinstall part of the manila 2 required files and see if that fixes the issue.
Change TouchFlo to the left softkey...

Last edited by Technology1; 05-01-2009 at 06:44 PM.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

vietdivx is a n00b
Re: Home Of The 6.5 Customizations: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

This is my experience with the contents relavent to this thread. The Merdin 4-13 rom with a clean flash will load up a known error and will display Windows Mobile 6.5 interface. It already has xbmod installed. You can access this by going to start>system>today. In the Items(i think its labeled that) tab, unselect windows default(wm 6.5 interface with the vertical menus) and select touchflo. This will give you the Touchflo3D version 2 aka xbmod.
I have installed SBP shell and it works. When the shell is install i notice delays when i slide the keyboard out; when its not installed on this rom it is faster. I also tried to install tflodetacher which should allow to toggle to touchflo but it didn't work for me. If I get it working i'll let you know.

Merdin beta 4-26. I notice that this rom already has sbp installed. It doesn't have touch flo access though. In my opinion this rom has more features such as s2uk or watever its called. There should be a way to get xbmod on here to display touchflo3d. When i try it doesn't work because it says some untrusted cerficate error while installing one of the files. I'll also keep everyone updated on this info. SBP on this rom preinstalled seems faster than when i try to install sbp on 4-13. Until my next post i'll do more research ...

Edit: 5/1/09 8:39PM - I just flashed back to 4-26-09 to test out a few configs. I remembered the first time I ran this rom the sliding keyboard had to lag when the screen switched to horizontal view. I noticed that it is slower now. I am annoyed by the speed that I Hard reseted the rom by going to system>clear storage. That did not help it. I can't explain why Pandora always have my account logged in when I'm in this rom. I have flashed my phone many times with different roms and did hard resets but everytime im on a clean 4-26-09 rom it loads my pandora settings. BTW pandora doesn't work. it would just lead to a connection error for me. still teting out bugs.

Last edited by vietdivx; 05-01-2009 at 11:43 PM.
Old 05-01-2009, 09:08 PM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Moved to main TP Forum
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 05-01-2009, 10:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Ok after reinstalling I now have a working TouchFlo but can't figure out how to toggle between the three to be using tri mode. Also the zoom is not working right like it use to.. before I could circle part of picture in album and it would zoom right in now the stupid picture just moves.. how can I fix this? I want the zoom feature back not the move picture.

Ugg.. I may have to start from scratch.. the original album my Meridan is way way better! the zoom was AWESOME! I could zoom an image too small to see in the back of a picture right up very very large and CRYSTAL CLEAR! Now this new double tap image to zoom only has 1 zoom setting it's total and utter CRAP! I won't install the crap 6-HTC Rhodium Album vga fixed.cab either.. another crap cab for Rhodium.

Last edited by molitar; 05-01-2009 at 10:17 PM.
Old 05-01-2009, 10:36 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Talking Re: Home Of The 6.5 Customizations: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietdivx View Post
This is my experience with the contents relavent to this thread. The Merdin 4-13 rom with a clean flash will load up a known error and will display Windows Mobile 6.5 interface. It already has xbmod installed. You can access this by going to start>system>today. In the Items(i think its labeled that) tab, unselect windows default(wm 6.5 interface with the vertical menus) and select touchflo. This will give you the Touchflo3D version 2 aka xbmod.
I have installed SBP shell and it works. When the shell is install i notice delays when i slide the keyboard out; when its not installed on this rom it is faster. I also tried to install tflodetacher which should allow to toggle to touchflo but it didn't work for me. If I get it working i'll let you know.

Merdin beta 4-26. I notice that this rom already has sbp installed. It doesn't have touch flo access though. In my opinion this rom has more features such as s2uk or watever its called. There should be a way to get xbmod on here to display touchflo3d. When i try it doesn't work because it says some untrusted cerficate error while installing one of the files. I'll also keep everyone updated on this info. SBP on this rom preinstalled seems faster than when i try to install sbp on 4-13. Until my next post i'll do more research ...
Yeah, you are correct, I get the same results with the 4/26/09... I'm still trying find why we cannot get the permission....
Old 05-02-2009, 02:41 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Talking Re: Home Of The 6.5 Customizations: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

I'm looking for the keyboard fix 04/26/09 6.5 TF3D/2D....
Old 05-02-2009, 03:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Welll I just purchased a small $8 software called Kai's Deinstaller and it completely removed the new version of the Album so I am back to the original version.. I now have a working super zoom again Also testing out Pocket Mechanic and it is really worth the money.. defrag, scan disk, find duplicates, ect for the storage card.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro