PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2009, 05:27 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: NEW! Saturn Liberty Ardcorp TV 4 Movie Channels, The Ultimate YouTube Player

if you see saturn liberty in the title, dont read the thread, do us all a favor and dont waste your or our time. go troll elsewhare.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:31 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Talking Re: NEW! Saturn Liberty Ardcorp TV 4 Movie Channels, The Ultimate YouTube Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
yes there is, im using it. its beta and im testing it. it will soon be public. tech is only updating his legion of fans on sl.
Thank man, you told him... Darren, man you got to test the new "TECMPInvarTech1 Video Player, Super YouTube Video player", plays just about all the video formats, no complicated installation instructions and no more URL problems.....
Old 05-27-2009, 05:46 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: NEW! Saturn Liberty Ardcorp TV 4 Movie Channels, The Ultimate YouTube Player

im rockin coreplayer,love that baby.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:44 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: NEW! Saturn Liberty Ardcorp TV 4 Movie Channels, The Ultimate YouTube Player

Quote:
im rockin coreplayer,love that baby.
This new TCPMP Player is better than the CorePlayer....!{lol}
Old 05-28-2009, 06:57 AM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
This new TCPMP Player is better than the CorePlayer....!{lol}
coreplayer plays all my file types and i dont want tcpmp to be my default player and have all my pics play through tcpmp. coreplayer has the built in amp plus way more tweaks for me to play with. one cab and player is installed. not sure what tcpmp does that coreplayer dont but im happy with one simple cab, not 3 steps.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:54 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
coreplayer plays all my file types and i dont want tcpmp to be my default player and have all my pics play through tcpmp. coreplayer has the built in amp plus way more tweaks for me to play with. one cab and player is installed. not sure what tcpmp does that coreplayer dont but im happy with one simple cab, not 3 steps.
TCPMP does not have to be your default player if you don't want it too. You can make any video player that you desire to be your default player.. Coreplayer will never ever give you the video resolution quality that the TCPMPInvarTech1 Video Player gives you, now that's a fact. I have the Coreplayer with YouTube, but I don't use it that much, because it's not the best player as far as video resolution quality goes...

Now as fas as YouTube videos are concern, with the new TCPMPInvarTech1 video player, I can login to my YouTube account and play videos from my favorite list, something that I cannot do with my CorePlayer.. I can use the new TCPMP player with more websites than I can with the CoerPlayer... I just perfer the all around versitility of the TCPMP player over the CorePlayer... Installation instructions for the new TCPMPInvarTech1 video player are easy simple and user friendly...

Can you play Saturn liberty movies with the Corplayer, I tried but I could not, but I have no problem watching Saturn Liberty movies with the TCPMP palyer, in short to each his own....{lol}

Last edited by Technology1; 05-28-2009 at 08:59 AM.
Old 05-28-2009, 11:46 AM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

I'm beta testing some new software called, "Everyone Needs to Chill". Now while this isn't available to the public right now...it soon will be. And when it's released it's gonna blow away the old software called, "Behave and Be Nice." That old software had a few glithes and was completely overhauled. Now the installation process of "Everyone Needs to Chill" is pretty easy as it's a self-extracting cab. No need to do anything expect lay back and Chill.

Y'all pickin' up what I'm puttin' down?

late,
Coz
Old 05-30-2009, 09:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP
Re: NEW! National Weather Radar Hurricane Center On Your TP, The Ultimate YouTube Pla

i don't understand what's happened here. after Coz posted, noone has touched this thread.
Old 07-23-2009, 06:20 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: NEW! National Weather Radar Hurricane Center On Your TP, The Ultimate YouTube Pla

i dont understand where all the threads merged and moved to, can i just get 2 clear answers

1. what is the best version of tcpmp to use on the touch pro? (please link to direct download, not "the 3rd post")

2. what is the best version of youtube to use on the touch pro? (please link to direct download, not "the 3rd post")

thanks

Old 07-25-2009, 05:36 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

bump^ does technology1 even check this thread anymore?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro