View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 08:54 AM
Technology1
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: NEW! Saturn Liberty Ardcorp TV 4 Movie Channels, The Ultimate YouTube Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
coreplayer plays all my file types and i dont want tcpmp to be my default player and have all my pics play through tcpmp. coreplayer has the built in amp plus way more tweaks for me to play with. one cab and player is installed. not sure what tcpmp does that coreplayer dont but im happy with one simple cab, not 3 steps.
TCPMP does not have to be your default player if you don't want it too. You can make any video player that you desire to be your default player.. Coreplayer will never ever give you the video resolution quality that the TCPMPInvarTech1 Video Player gives you, now that's a fact. I have the Coreplayer with YouTube, but I don't use it that much, because it's not the best player as far as video resolution quality goes...

Now as fas as YouTube videos are concern, with the new TCPMPInvarTech1 video player, I can login to my YouTube account and play videos from my favorite list, something that I cannot do with my CorePlayer.. I can use the new TCPMP player with more websites than I can with the CoerPlayer... I just perfer the all around versitility of the TCPMP player over the CorePlayer... Installation instructions for the new TCPMPInvarTech1 video player are easy simple and user friendly...

Can you play Saturn liberty movies with the Corplayer, I tried but I could not, but I have no problem watching Saturn Liberty movies with the TCPMP palyer, in short to each his own....{lol}

Last edited by Technology1; 05-28-2009 at 08:59 AM.