PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2008, 02:37 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Pro issue. Rendering slow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 View Post
Sounds like a nice ROM.. Is the Opera version the same?
He has the Opera 9.5 for the Touch HD. I dug that up and put that in the Stock Sprint rom and its still jerky. So theres something else he did.... I wish he would respond to my PM and tell me is he used different drivers or just tell me what tweaks he did to the reg. But no response yet.
Old 12-17-2008, 05:14 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
He has the Opera 9.5 for the Touch HD. I dug that up and put that in the Stock Sprint rom and its still jerky. So theres something else he did.... I wish he would respond to my PM and tell me is he used different drivers or just tell me what tweaks he did to the reg. But no response yet.
Well... Please keep us informed.. I am interested in what he did also...
Old 12-18-2008, 08:06 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Anyone know juggs personal email? I can wait no more!
Old 12-20-2008, 02:46 PM
Big MVP Diesel

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Anyone know juggs personal email? I can wait no more!
PMing him hasn't worked?
Old 12-20-2008, 02:51 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 View Post
PMing him hasn't worked?
Nope...... I PM him 2 times. no answer. He has vanished. Just going to have to wait. I will just have to get dirty and dig in the reg entries and compare with a stock rom. Its time consuming..... I would rather get a nice answer.
Old 12-20-2008, 03:28 PM
Big MVP Diesel

Quote:
Nope...... I PM him 2 times. no answer. He has vanished. Just going to have to wait. I will just have to get dirty and dig in the reg entries and compare with a stock rom. Its time consuming..... I would rather get a nice answer.
Maybe try finding him on XDA?
Old 12-21-2008, 11:18 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Hmmmmm. Maybe I will search for him there. Btw... any clue if a .nbh can be extracted to see what it has inside?
Old 12-22-2008, 07:39 PM
Big MVP Diesel

I am not sure about the .nbh... Might be possible..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro