PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What do you think of your Touch Pro will you keep it?
Love it 299 73.65%
Hate it 22 5.42%
I need more time 55 13.55%
What a stupid question never ask me anything again 30 7.39%
Voters: 406. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2008, 06:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4g
Carrier: Sprint

JC Disciple is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How do you like your Touch Pro?

I'm loving it. Never been so happier with my phone purchase.
Old 11-07-2008, 07:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

themystx2 is just getting started

Windows Mobile annoyances aside, this is by far the most versatile and aesthetically pleasing mobile device I've ever owned. My only complaint is the damn battery! Seidio's extended battery can't get here soon enough.

Current:
Sprint HTC Touch Pro (I don't even know what ROM I have on there anymore!)
Old 11-07-2008, 07:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

gobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedoig View Post
Apache-->Titan-->Pro

I love this phone. No problems outside of typical WM stuff. You couldn't pay me to go back to the Mogul.
Man, i picked up my mogul the other day and just wow, it felt like i was holding a kids toy... how did i use that thing for so long? People mustve laughed at me from behind my back lol

This is my favorite phone outside of the low battery and slight screen insensitivity. Everything else isnt an issue. I think most if not all owners would agree that the benefits out weigh the cons by a long shot
Old 11-07-2008, 07:13 PM
PPCGeeks Refugee
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: My Flunky

WorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIP
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to WorldWide

I don't know about anybody else but i'm a business owner and I don't use it as a toy I use it for business it's a step up from my mogul but I never had the battery problems im experiencing with this. im considering selling it to my partner since he's a fanboy and coming back to this in a couple months.
Old 11-07-2008, 07:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

Mine has been flawless in the first week and i like it much more than my mogul. I no longer have lockups and concerns of low memory. the stock battery also works as well as the seidio extended battery i had for my mogul - can't wait until they release one for the TP. Plus this phone looks a lot nicer cosmetically and the VGA screen blows me away. I'm also loving touchflo combined with secontoday - best of both worlds.
Old 11-07-2008, 07:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Kelita is a n00b

I absolutely love mine! It's had it's sleep locking up issues, heat, battery problems and some funky screen issues when switching between texting and other apps, but I am very happy with it and glad I bought it. I'm with the other former Mogul users. I charged mine this morning (still use it as a backup alarm since the TP has locked up) and when I picked it up, I thought, wow! This thing is a brick, how did I use it so long? lol
Old 11-07-2008, 07:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

eballin is a n00b

most people here might know this but after i turned the beam off my battery lasted twice as long during the day.

but other than that this is the best phone ever! i had the treo, mogul, and the touch. there is no problem at all. i cant even really complain about this phone
Old 11-07-2008, 08:30 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

This phone confirms how miserable my life was with my mogul. I became such a "hibernate" addict that I still cant shake the habit

This phons is great. My only ***** is the battery door is crappy and creaks and makes noises.
Old 11-07-2008, 08:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Nagual is keeping up the good workNagual is keeping up the good workNagual is keeping up the good work

Battery life could definitely improve (I'm trying a lot of things to improve it) and I'm new to WinMo and coming to grips with its quirks, but overall I can't help but be impressed. OTOH I'm not a frequent phone switcher, so for me the TP is almost like giving a tricycle-riding kid a hovercraft! I'll be jaded soon enough I'm sure.
Old 11-07-2008, 09:05 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

I love this thing! I WISH i could marry it! I dont even flash to any roms. I love the stock.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro