View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 06:03 PM
Big D5
The Voice of Reason

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How do you like your Touch Pro?

I have been watching all the whining going on about this PPC and I am wondering if I just got lucky or if this is just the usual new to Windows Mobile group that we usually get when a new PPC comes out. What do I mean by that? There a lot of threads saying the battery sucks on the TP, that the styli switch doesn't work any more, etc... and I want to know if this is a bad batch of TP's or just a group of new to Windows Mobile users that are having some issues with the change. I have had many PPC's and so far at 1 week today I haven't had any issues with my TP (knocks on wood) and I think it is the best HTC device I have owned. What I would like to know is are you satisfied with your TP simple as that will you keep it?
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.

Last edited by Big D5; 11-07-2008 at 06:23 PM.