PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2008, 04:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: help! remove "Sprint Music Store" banner

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
some of the files maybe encrypted.(spelling) i had a file problem on my 6900.
I see. Well, I came to work, just copy and pasted the folders I backed up and I'm almost back to where I was (just need to do the battery percentage indicator).

Don't think I'm gonna be doing this edit for the music store logo, as it really got me worried after I did it and it sent TF3D into a bigger issue than I knew how to handle.

I'm happy with the TouchFlo3D configurator anyway because it just allowed me to remove the Sprint music tab (which I probably won't use to play my mp3's anyway).
Old 11-12-2008, 08:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
I'm happy with the TouchFlo3D configurator anyway because it just allowed me to remove the Sprint music tab
I thought that was only for the diamond....that what the link says as well.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 11-12-2008, 09:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
I thought that was only for the diamond....that what the link says as well.
I don't know. Works on my touch pro and without any issues.

All I needed to do to make it work was delete the tweaks.xml file in the Diamond TF3D Configurator folder (MyDevice>ProgramFiles>DiamondTF3DConfigurator).
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-06-2009, 10:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

elcrusho is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to elcrusho

My first hack!

Sweet, looks so much better

Thank you!
Old 01-06-2009, 11:45 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
I don't know. Works on my touch pro and without any issues.

All I needed to do to make it work was delete the tweaks.xml file in the Diamond TF3D Configurator folder (MyDevice>ProgramFiles>DiamondTF3DConfigurator).
Hey drex, what are the main things you do with the configurator, like what type of configurations? Most i've probably done with reg edit, but what about things like color changes?

Last edited by p-slim; 02-24-2009 at 08:46 PM.
Old 01-06-2009, 11:59 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I'm not drex but I use this app to rearrange my tf3d tabs and remove the ones I don't want. You can also choose how the date is displayed (though I edited my manila to display it in a way that wasn't offered by tf3d) and you can apply themes and/or restore your manila theme to default (especially useful if you completely screw up some installs).. I don't use the 'tweaks' section since most are found in Diamond tweaks or are simple reg edits or cabs anyway. Also if I'm not mistaken it is with this program that you can send your date to the top or bottom of the clock. Might be some other things I've missed.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-24-2009, 12:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Fresh 2 Death)

JirafaBo is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to JirafaBo
TF Load Looping Error FIX

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliS View Post
hey guys i got this to work on my TP and i think the problem you all are having is because of the .cab file being for a Diamond, not a TP.

i went into the file using total commander and made the edits and it worked perfectly. just remember to do a soft reset so the changes take effect.

here are the steps i used for this:

1) open total commander (or other file editing program) and go to the windows folder

2) scroll down and locate the file "26948339_manila", highlight it and select "edit" from the file menu

3) scroll down within the file until you locate the line that says:
<Page Order="5" Name="music.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_MUSICTITLE]]" ExternalScriptPath="HTC\Scripts\sprintmusic.luac">

(note that on the XDA site, the code says "Page Order "4"....")

4) delete this part of the code only: ExternalScriptPath="HTC\Scripts\sprintmusic.luac"
(make sure that this is the only thing you delete)

5) select "save" under the file menu, exit the program and soft reset...that should do it.

hope this helps....im not a programmer but i follow directions well and not too afraid to get my hand durty, lol.

Make sure you get delete the last set of quotations before the > symbol. I didn't and it caused that load error. Went in and deleted the ", and now it runs perfectly. Now to get rid of the "Sprint" in "Sprint Music"
Old 02-26-2009, 07:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

nmoreman is becoming a great contributor

Has anyone come up with a cab file for this? I just cannot bring myself to go into the registery, copy or paste as above.
I screwed up my computer a long time ago doing this, won't do that again, nor on phone.
Thanks in advance.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro