PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2008, 12:12 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: help! remove "Sprint Music Store" banner

fat boy, im sorry to jack your thread but could you please post the cab to change themes on the pro? i for the life of me cant find one that works. i keep getting cant execute or something. i tried the one i use on my diamond but it doesnt work. tried one from xda and thats a no go.
Old 11-04-2008, 01:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Here's the link that goes through the whole process, BUT there is one problem the slider is a little off center and I havent found the fix yet.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=41350&page=2

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-04-2008, 02:18 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Or how to get ride of the word "Sprint" on the top right hand corner of the home tab?
I found the fix for this in another post from Codyppc, here is the link and it worked like a charm, VERY easy.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...t=personalizer
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-04-2008, 02:35 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

fat boy, i hard reset to get my themes problem fixed. now that i have a new theme installed,(using hellboy from touch blog site) whenever i slide keyboard out, i cant see the usuall options such as internet, text, email ect. all i see is the hellboy theme. just the homescreen. if i hit a key on kb , it goes to phone. any help?
Old 11-04-2008, 03:07 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I thought I read somewhere on xda that those could not be used for the sprint pro. But I think the guy that has that sight is very active and on xda a lot and he probably can give you the best advice. I have never used them.
Old 11-11-2008, 10:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Okay, need your guys' help. I tried this and TouchFlo3d won't launch anymore.

I have TouchFlo3D configurator and I had the tabs re-ordered differently. Anybody know how to fix? If not, I'm hard resetting.

TIA - Drex
Old 11-11-2008, 11:02 PM
VIP Member

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffH70 View Post
Just a warning, when you edit, use note pad. I used the Text pad and for whatever reason it caused the TF3D into a looping crash.
Just scrolled through and saw this post. Any way to fix this? This is what happened to me.
Old 11-12-2008, 09:18 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Just scrolled through and saw this post. Any way to fix this? This is what happened to me.
Hopefully you found the fix by now. I had the same problem and I believe you can do two things. I just used the cab from the link above and all went well, as I described above. I believe you can also just delete the file and it gets replaced automatically. or worst case you can get the original file and overwrite it.
Old 11-12-2008, 09:25 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
Hopefully you found the fix by now. I had the same problem and I believe you can do two things. I just used the cab from the link above and all went well, as I described above. I believe you can also just delete the file and it gets replaced automatically. or worst case you can get the original file and overwrite it.
Nope. Didn't find the fix in time. Did a hard reset through the phone (the hard button way in the manual didn't work...lol).

Anyhow, I think my program cab filess on my storage card got corrupted in the process because I can't get to some of the files now. Some kind of error coming up when I try to access them in one of the folders I created on my storage card.

Oh well. I'm just gonna reload all the rest of the stuff when I get to work.
Old 11-12-2008, 09:30 AM
acs tester

some of the files maybe encrypted.(spelling) i had a file problem on my 6900.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro