View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 11:45 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: help! remove "Sprint Music Store" banner

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
I don't know. Works on my touch pro and without any issues.

All I needed to do to make it work was delete the tweaks.xml file in the Diamond TF3D Configurator folder (MyDevice>ProgramFiles>DiamondTF3DConfigurator).
Hey drex, what are the main things you do with the configurator, like what type of configurations? Most i've probably done with reg edit, but what about things like color changes?

Last edited by p-slim; 02-24-2009 at 08:46 PM.