View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 11:59 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: help! remove "Sprint Music Store" banner

I'm not drex but I use this app to rearrange my tf3d tabs and remove the ones I don't want. You can also choose how the date is displayed (though I edited my manila to display it in a way that wasn't offered by tf3d) and you can apply themes and/or restore your manila theme to default (especially useful if you completely screw up some installs).. I don't use the 'tweaks' section since most are found in Diamond tweaks or are simple reg edits or cabs anyway. Also if I'm not mistaken it is with this program that you can send your date to the top or bottom of the clock. Might be some other things I've missed.
This post has been thanked 2 times.