PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2008, 12:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul --> HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

therustytrombone is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SERO account holders, how'd you get your TP?

I just ordered through retentions... but I have a question... I ordered last night and haven't received the confirmation e-mail and there's no information about the order on my account yet... how long did it take for you guys to get this info after ordering?
Old 11-05-2008, 01:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile
Threadstarter

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by therustytrombone View Post
I just ordered through retentions... but I have a question... I ordered last night and haven't received the confirmation e-mail and there's no information about the order on my account yet... how long did it take for you guys to get this info after ordering?

Did they give you an order number when you ordered? if not call back and ask them to read it off your account for you. Then you can use it to check the status of your order on their website.

-CC
Old 11-05-2008, 01:14 PM
Lurker

Thanks for the advice... I just called... she said that the order is in and at the warehouse... she gave me an order number but I put it into the order tracking system on sprint's site and I get an error message that it's an invalid number... oh well, I'm just gonna be patient... even though it's very hard with my eternally slumbering mogul staring me in the face...
Old 11-05-2008, 01:17 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Thanks for the advice... I just called... she said that the order is in and at the warehouse... she gave me an order number but I put it into the order tracking system on sprint's site and I get an error message that it's an invalid number... oh well, I'm just gonna be patient... even though it's very hard with my eternally slumbering mogul staring me in the face...

Make sure the OH is the Letter O not the number ZERO 0.

-CC
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-05-2008, 01:22 PM
Lurker

you just earned a double thanks! I even glanced over the text of the site where you put in the number and it said O not 0... even though she gave me a 0 over the phone... then I just had to reformat the number with the dashes correctly... now it's showing it! TP here I come! Thanks again bro!
Old 11-05-2008, 01:28 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
you just earned a double thanks! I even glanced over the text of the site where you put in the number and it said O not 0... even though she gave me a 0 over the phone... then I just had to reformat the number with the dashes correctly... now it's showing it! TP here I come! Thanks again bro!

Grats. Personally I am really impressed by the TP. I didn't feel and agreed with some that the Diamond wasn't much more than the Touch and wasn't really excited about it. I hadn't looked at what the Sprint TP looked like, thought it was black or black with maroon back, didn't expect it to be chrome.

IMHO it truly feels like an upgrade. I personally liked my Mogul and Apache more than my Touch and Diamond. Especially with all the bigwigs jumping on the wagon to support the TP.

Just don't sike yourself up and you should end up with a pleasent surprise.

-CC
Old 11-05-2008, 01:36 PM
Lurker

My Mogul doesn't even make it past the Sprint splash screen without freezing, so anything will be an upgrade at this point
Old 11-05-2008, 02:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc6800

zoomie is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerp View Post
i have SERO $30 plan grandfathered......this is what i did.
1) i pressed *2 on my phone(mogul)
2) i said "Customer Service"
3) i said "Sales"
4) i told the woman that i wanted the TP with the best rebate available even though i got my mogul a year ago.
5) waited on hold
6) woman came back on the line and told me $299 had ben charged to my account and the phone will be shipped in 3-5 days
7) i asked if there were any changes to my kick-a$$ account
she replied, only a 2 year renewal of the current plan
I just did the above steps. All worked until the step 7. I mentioned I have the SERO and didn't want any changes. He typed in some notes and sent me over to telesales. There, I had to ask her to refer to the notes and got the phone for $399 + $33 tax (equipment charge), $18 hookup fee, and $12 shipping with $100 mail in rebate. I mentioned SERO does not get charged shipping and she removed that. The phone is for a $30 SERO plan that is just under a year old. I actually have 2 SERO's and have been a Sprint customer for several years. Final price $299 + $33 tax and $18 hookup, 2yr agreement. $448 billed to account.
Old 11-06-2008, 07:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

spediegunz is a n00b
upgrading to touch pro with zero plan

Can i take advantage of the 150 off sprint will give me for upgrading to the touch pro from my mogul while still staying on the zero plan or will they force me to make a plan
Old 11-06-2008, 07:34 PM
VIP & Master of my Domain
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP
Re: upgrading to touch pro with zero plan

You can get $150 off regardless of the plan providing you are 22 months into your current contract.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro