View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 01:28 PM
clockcycle
VIP Member
Threadstarter

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SERO account holders, how'd you get your TP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by therustytrombone View Post
you just earned a double thanks! I even glanced over the text of the site where you put in the number and it said O not 0... even though she gave me a 0 over the phone... then I just had to reformat the number with the dashes correctly... now it's showing it! TP here I come! Thanks again bro!

Grats. Personally I am really impressed by the TP. I didn't feel and agreed with some that the Diamond wasn't much more than the Touch and wasn't really excited about it. I hadn't looked at what the Sprint TP looked like, thought it was black or black with maroon back, didn't expect it to be chrome.

IMHO it truly feels like an upgrade. I personally liked my Mogul and Apache more than my Touch and Diamond. Especially with all the bigwigs jumping on the wagon to support the TP.

Just don't sike yourself up and you should end up with a pleasent surprise.

-CC